napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine

honbok

I'm a noob to SARMS but I think Ostarine is right for me to recomp do I need anything to stack it with? Also what do i need to PCT with also I'm meal prepping and taking preworkout intra drink creatine and protein. Do I need to change any of them?

Hey bud what are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. Mk-2866 is definitely good for recomp but works really well when it's stacked for a synergy effect. Lets hear those stats and go from there.

Sent from my SM-G900P

I'm a noob to SARMS but I think Ostarine is right for me to recomp do I need anything to stack it with? Also what do i need to PCT with also I'm meal prepping and taking preworkout intra drink creatine and protein. Do I need to change any of them?

hey brother... its hard to advise without knowing your stats?? age/height/weight/body fat??? i can set you up a bad ass cycle but i need stats to help

Your bodyfat is on the high side, so obviously that needs to come down. A good sarms stack is going to be your best bet, rather than Ostarine solo. That will help you with your fat loss and endurance while providing gains in strength and muscle mass at the same time.

Here is the stack I would recommend you run for 12 weeks from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Rick gave you a great layout to drop your body fat. Ostarine works great solo, but if you want to lose fat at a quicker rate and add a edge to your cardiovascular training then you need to most definitely add the additional compounds.

31 5'8 170 23% bf

bro, you need to be aiming more towards cutting... your at an unhealthy body fat... you need to cut some calories and get that down before you start trying to recomp... here's the cycle you need...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom