napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ostarine

sixxpackmiri

hello dylan ,

i wanted to ask you about the dosage of ostarine : i have already used it a few times and i was satisfied with the result too but the last time i used it stayed as low as 12 , 5 mg per day with ... i have searched different recommendations about the dosage but i think in one video you told us that for women it is also possible to go as high as 25 mg per day after 3 weeks ( beginning with 12 , 5 mg in week 1 and 2 ) ... the period is intended for 10 weeks and after a break of 3 - 4 weeks women can start a 10 weeks period again without a pct ... can you tell me if these informations are correct ?? i want to let you know that i do not want to get some androgenic effects if i take a higher dosage ... 😊

thank you and respects ,

hello dylan ,

i wanted to ask you about the dosage of ostarine : i have already used it a few times and i was satisfied with the result too but the last time i used it stayed as low as 12 , 5 mg per day with ... i have searched different recommendations about the dosage but i think in one video you told us that for women it is also possible to go as high as 25 mg per day after 3 weeks ( beginning with 12 , 5 mg in week 1 and 2 ) ... the period is intended for 10 weeks and after a break of 3 - 4 weeks women can start a 10 weeks period again without a pct ... can you tell me if these informations are correct ?? i want to let you know that i do not want to get some androgenic effects if i take a higher dosage ... 😊

thank you and respects ,

thank you for posting the question , dylan !!

for women, you want to go 12.5 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day the last 10 weeks...

okay , thank you , dylan !! i just thought that maybe a dosage of 25 mg could be to high for women because of a possible virilization !? i am using ostarine the 4th week now and take a dosage of around 10 mg ... i have planned a cycle for 8 weeks and after that a break for 8 weeks while using cardarine ... what do you think ??

okay , thank you , dylan !! i just thought that maybe a dosage of 25 mg could be to high for women because of a possible virilization !? i am using ostarine the 4th week now and take a dosage of around 10 mg ... i have planned a cycle for 8 weeks and after that a break for 8 weeks while using cardarine ... what do you think ??
There is absolutely no virilization with sarms whatsoever. Steroids yes, but not sarms

virilization? i think you are highly confused... no such thing will occur with sarms unless you have fake sarms.. .the issues that can occur with ostarine are that you could have an irregular menstrual cycle... thats with any dose and/or clitoris enlargement

yes , i was thinking about the clitoris enlargement !! that is the reason why i asked for right dosage and duration for the cycle , that things like that cannot happen

until now , it did not happen , so i think it is okay :) however , i bisected the dosage from the dosage of males and also the weight gaining process ... 3,5 pounds is the goal after 8 weeks of using ostarine around 10 mg

dear dylan , when i want to use cardarine during the break of ostarine , is it possible to gain mass with this supplement too ?? in the case of ostarine i set the goal for 3,5 pounds in 8 weeks for example ... or is it an adverse comparison ?

what??? im so lost... how could increasing endurance be good for bulking? you are not going to add ANY size with gw whatsoever...

yes , i was thinking about the clitoris enlargement !! that is the reason why i asked for right dosage and duration for the cycle , that things like that cannot happen

I just wanted some more info on this matter in this thread. Ive looked and looked on the forum but can't find an answer. Is clitoris enlargement permanent? And how often is this reported sometimes, not very, or very often? Wife is looking into this matter as well so we are following this thread

Top Bottom