napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ostarine with?

riddlemine

I just have some questions about taking something along with a Ostarine single compound cycle or not taking anything at all until afterwards and what do you think is the best thing to take along with the ostarine?

Depends on your goals . I'm cycling S4 with it at the moment but its totally dependant on your goals ie bulking , cutting , recomp etc . Please post your stats .

you ask a question but you give us nothing to work with, how can we advise you if we know nothing about your goals/stats etc?

how can anyone answer that if we dont know your goals? when you go to buy a car, do you just tell the car salesman "you want a new car" and not give any indication of what kind you want or like? come on man

Depends on your goals . I'm cycling S4 with it at the moment but its totally dependant on your goals ie bulking , cutting , recomp etc . Please post your stats .

Well I have done a ton of research but still need some answers such as you know what I need to be using in bulking and cutting and if I need pct. thats my bad I wasn't even thinking when I asked that question. Im fluctuating between 160-170 and I need to put on more mass. Im 5'9" and probably about 11-13% body fat but when I cut I can get down to 4-5% so if you need any more info just lemme know. Right now im bulking and would like to know as well if ostarine is the correct way to go for bulking.

ostarine is quite versatile and can be used for anything ... but best bulking sarm is LGD

here's a bulking stack

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom