napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine 13 Week Results + PCT Question

Morpheus

Hi,

I started my first Ostarine cycle 3 months ago. I did 25mg/day for 13 weeks. I did 13 weeks instead of the planned 12 weeks because I had some extra and was close to hitting my lift goals. I have now started my pct GW 20/20/20 and Clomid 25/25/25/25.

My results were great. I added 10 solid pounds of muscle with lazy dieting and 5-6 hours of sleep. I did blood work before the cycle and did blood work right after the cycle. I will do another blood work after pct.

1st Question: I wanted to see how high my testorone would be at the peak of the cycle and I did blood work the morning after my last dose. Friday morning i took my dose and Saturday I did bloodwork with no food and doses. My test was cut in half i had around 714 or so and it went down to 327 which is expected since you get suppressed. But if I wanted to see the peak testosterone did i need to take one last dose before the test?

2nd Question: On the 2nd bloodwork were the test was cut in half it says my ast and alt levels are high. I looked this up and they are high liver enzyme levels. I thought that sarms didn't touch liver? I got my source from here and i know they were legit based on suppression and results. Why would this happen and what can i do to fix this as i wasn't anticipating it.

Blood work: https://imgur.com/a/0C21WKr

how much different were your ast and alt from pre and mid cycle bloodwork?

no, you did not need to take one last dose of mk before your test

did you run a test booster on cycle like i instruct?

There are a lot of things that can impact liver enzymes. Training alone can to an extent

The last bloodwork wasn't a mid cycle bloodwork. I was only planning on doing pre cycle and post pct but I got curious and did one right after cycle. AST went from 28 to 56 and ALT went from 26 to 70. I did not run a test booster since i thought the pct would take care of it being only ostarine and no S4. Is that the DGA Organ ST or Post CT?

Well I do get poor sleep and recently starting drinking coffee so that may have played a factor.

dga post ct is what i had recommended to run on cycle... now m1 mk by banned nutrition as well... thats why you use it on cycle, to help prevent on cycle suppression

dga post ct is what i had recommended to run on cycle... now m1 mk by banned nutrition as well... thats why you use it on cycle, to help prevent on cycle suppression

Which one do you prefer? The DGA or the m1 mk or are they about the same?

Top Bottom