napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Osta w/Dr prescribed trt

Blackcatbone78

Howdy, first post here. I'm here to learn so definitely appreciate your knowledge.

I would like to recomp and hold on or add to the muscle I've built. Not really wanting to get into full on gear, so advice on SARMs would be most appreciated. So far Osta looks like a good first cycle, but looking for educated opinions.

I was diagnosed with low t and have been on a Dr. Supervised trt program for about 6 months. It has helped a lot so far. 170mg, 1 injection per week.

Stats:
39 y/o
6'0"
250lb
17% bf
20+ years lifting with some off years
No previous gear use
Supplements are basic, protein, multi, pre wo
Diet is 80% on point, mostly healthy with too many cheats, usually around 3000 cal/day

being on trt you would not require any pct... here is the layout i would go with

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Sarms would go very well with your TRT. Dylan gave you a great cycle plan to follow. Based on your bodyfat you might want to go with something geared a little more towards lowering bodyfat as well. This would be my suggestion

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I was kind of thinking the same about trying to lower body fat at a faster pace and then planning a stronger anabolic stack for the future.

Thank you Rick, very cool.

I was kind of thinking the same about trying to lower body fat at a faster pace and then planning a stronger anabolic stack for the future.

Thank you Rick, very cool.
My pleasure to help bro. Let me know if you have any other questions

Top Bottom