napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Osta and lgd

21"GunSalute

Hey all. First time posting on this board but been following it since it was started. I'm a member on numerous other boards just to gather info and stuff. This one seems like the ideal one to get my question answered haha.

I'm currently on week 8 of my osta only run. I have lgd I would like to start but not sure if I should start it now or wait till after the osta run is over. I would like to stack the 2 but being I'm on week 8 of a 12 week run with osta not sure if I should start lgd or not. Any opinions would be great, thanks fellas!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey all. First time posting on this board but been following it since it was started. I'm a member on numerous other boards just to gather info and stuff. This one seems like the ideal one to get my question answered haha.

I'm currently on week 8 of my osta only run. I have lgd I would like to start but not sure if I should start it now or wait till after the osta run is over. I would like to stack the 2 but being I'm on week 8 of a 12 week run with osta not sure if I should start lgd or not. Any opinions would be great, thanks fellas!

Honestly at this point id just wait til next time. Then get some S4 to add in with it. The Lgd and S4 combo is pretty badass

hey bro! long long time man... you need to wait at this point with lgd and save it for your next cycle... at this point it wouldnt make sense to add it in... GOOD TO SEE YOU

hey bro! long long time man... you need to wait at this point with lgd and save it for your next cycle... at this point it wouldnt make sense to add it in... GOOD TO SEE YOU
Hey Dylan, didn't know if you'd remember me or not lol. Hopefully things are good for ya bro. Yeah I tossed around the idea of starting the lgd now and finishing the 12 week run with osta and lgd combo. Then finish the lgd another 4weeks to make it a 8 week run then do the pct. But if you guys think I should just wait and do it after the osta run I will, that's why I came here to ask the gurus haha. Thanks fellas!

Honestly at this point id just wait til next time. Then get some S4 to add in with it. The Lgd and S4 combo is pretty badass
Only thing that worries me is the s4 vision sides. I used it once and it was horrible lol. I can tell it worked but the vision sides for me were not worth it. Especially when I work at night alot and couldn't see crap most of the time haha

Hey Dylan, didn't know if you'd remember me or not lol. Hopefully things are good for ya bro. Yeah I tossed around the idea of starting the lgd now and finishing the 12 week run with osta and lgd combo. Then finish the lgd another 4weeks to make it a 8 week run then do the pct. But if you guys think I should just wait and do it after the osta run I will, that's why I came here to ask the gurus haha. Thanks fellas!

yes, we talked a lot years ago, i remember bro... i would definitely wait though, yes... i will help you anytime bro, just let me know

yes, we talked a lot years ago, i remember bro... i would definitely wait though, yes... i will help you anytime bro, just let me know
Ok that's what I'll do then man! I'm hoping the lgd will bring me some lean gains. I've been using osta as kind of a recomp. It's been working pretty good, I know I've leaned up but I also gained muscle too

Ok that's what I'll do then man! I'm hoping the lgd will bring me some lean gains. I've been using osta as kind of a recomp. It's been working pretty good, I know I've leaned up but I also gained muscle too

It's a great plan bro, and if Ostarine is working well for you I'm sure you'll enjoy LGD

yes, it definitely will brother... lgd and s4 is one of the best combos you can run for lean gains, as well as rad140

yes, it definitely will brother... lgd and s4 is one of the best combos you can run for lean gains, as well as rad140
I've tried rad and didn't get much out of it to be honest. But is there anything I could use to combat the vision sides with s4. I would love to use it again but the sides were too much for what I do

I've tried rad and didn't get much out of it to be honest. But is there anything I could use to combat the vision sides with s4. I would love to use it again but the sides were too much for what I do

You can dose it 5 days on and 2 off

Top Bottom