napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

osta ... appetite suppression..bloat.. and weight loss??.

Hey guys, forgive me im still a novice when it comes to sarms but recently had my run with osta for 6 weeks. I noticed some interesting things about this compound that may be more beneficial than what I had gathered about it before running it. It was very appearant to me while on that for somr reason never felt hungry and as I discontinued use of osta that my hunger increased almost within a day, I noticed a little bloat after discontinuing...nothing extreme but I could feel it. It made my eyes widen as it became even more interesting the uses or rather the versatility of this compound. For those possibly hard to control the hunger pains this may be a great addition to your arsenol of cycle items for.a cutt or weight loss. Interesting as well nothing else changed only dropping my osta I observed this. Well maybe its me but in my next cutt I will add in osta to duplicate the effect and make cutting comfortable. Sarms ...more than meets the eye..lol

Francofranco said:
Hey guys, forgive me im still a novice when it comes to sarms but recently had my run with osta for 6 weeks. I noticed some interesting things about this compound that may be more beneficial than what I had gathered about it before running it. It was very appearant to me while on that for somr reason never felt hungry and as I discontinued use of osta that my hunger increased almost within a day, I noticed a little bloat after discontinuing...nothing extreme but I could feel it. It made my eyes widen as it became even more interesting the uses or rather the versatility of this compound. For those possibly hard to control the hunger pains this may be a great addition to your arsenol of cycle items for.a cutt or weight loss. Interesting as well nothing else changed only dropping my osta I observed this. Well maybe its me but in my next cutt I will add in osta to duplicate the effect and make cutting comfortable. Sarms ...more than meets the eye..lol

Thank you for sharing your experience with Ostarine. This is actually some information that I haven't really heard before, other than some isolated incidents of people describing Ostarine reducing bloat while on it. I've actually never heard of it suppressing appetite before, but that is something that could be of benefit to those that are cutting. It is also a pretty good recomp ing agent on its own and is known to promote fat loss as well as the obvious muscle gain

RickRock said:
Francofranco said:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Ostarine. This is actually some information that I haven't really heard before, other than some isolated incidents of people describing Ostarine reducing bloat while on it. I've actually never heard of it suppressing appetite before, but that is something that could be of benefit to those that are cutting. It is also a pretty good recomp ing agent on its own and is known to promote fat loss as well as the obvious muscle gain

Right on Rick.. Yes in my research I don't think I came across much as to my experience with it. I will use it again and see what happens. All in all I'm pleased with the assist it gave me in my recomp and it just makes me laugh to know now it was more than likely the osta
Suppressing my appetite. I assumed it was the tren but it had been a while since I discontinued use of tren ace that I stopped osta. Cool. I'll be posting some.updates in the future

Francofranco said:

I'm on my second day of osta and looking forward for the strength increases in the gym. I know it varies for people but how long did it for the osta kick and start to notice it in the gym? Looking forward to your updates!

cjaramillo1986 said:
Francofranco said:

I'm on my second day of osta and looking forward for the strength increases in the gym. I know it varies for people but how long did it for the osta kick and start to notice it in the gym? Looking forward to your updates!

i am a quick responder to many things but generally, osta takes about 10-14 days to really show... i notice it in the first week but that is very uncommon and i would not expect that... you will start to really see the strength aspect especially near that two week mark...

cjaramillo1986 said:
Francofranco said:

Hey bro, sarms has been for me an interesting ride to say the least. Just like you hear from the rest of the guys it hits some harder than others and then the additional aides they can offer you tend to vary in degree on an individual basis. With that said it to me is like any drug and you need to asses your own tolerance and how you respond. Quick story: of coarse Dylan introduce many of us to the sarms arena and upon my first experience I was blown the away with lgd! I think my own words at the moment were " if this is not a fu&$ing steroid I don't know what is!" Let me tell you I felt like a raging bull ...strength and even some size I felt increase on that first run. Was amazing. Now will you respond that way I think so but to what degree is dependent on you genetic make up. Anyways stick with it bro and let the sarms do their thing. Best of luck

Francofranco said:
cjaramillo1986 said:
Francofranco said:

Hey bro, sarms has been for me an interesting ride to say the least. Just like you hear from the rest of the guys it hits some harder than others and then the additional aides they can offer you tend to vary in degree on an individual basis. With that said it to me is like any drug and you need to asses your own tolerance and how you respond. Quick story: of coarse Dylan introduce many of us to the sarms arena and upon my first experience I was blown the away with lgd! I think my own words at the moment were " if this is not a fu&$ing steroid I don't know what is!" Let me tell you I felt like a raging bull ...strength and even some size I felt increase on that first run. Was amazing. Now will you respond that way I think so but to what degree is dependent on you genetic make up. Anyways stick with it bro and let the sarms do their thing. Best of luck

I appreciate the feedback. I love to read the feedback on these sarms. I'm currently taking osta and GW. I don't know if I have been tired lately or if it's the sarms I'm taking but I have been sleeping like a king and I love it! I feel way more rested and energetic when I wake up. Do you think the sarms I'm taking is helping me with my sleep or is it just me? I work nights and I used to have a hard time sleeping during the day.

cjaramillo1986 said:
Francofranco said:
cjaramillo1986 said:
Francofranco said:

I appreciate the feedback. I love to read the feedback on these sarms. I'm currently taking osta and GW. I don't know if I have been tired lately or if it's the sarms I'm taking but I have been sleeping like a king and I love it! I feel way more rested and energetic when I wake up. Do you think the sarms I'm taking is helping me with my sleep or is it just me? I work nights and I used to have a hard time sleeping during the day.

sarms are known to have a positive effect on sleep... mainly getting you into the deeper sleep that many have a hard time getting in on a nightly basis and the refreshing feeling is also a known benefit... just wait until you add in mk677 which has an extremely high affinity for sleep improvement...

Top Bottom