napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ORIF ankle surgery recovery

PhillyGoose

Hey Dylan, this is my first post. I had 2 screws put in my legs to put my ankle back together after fracturing my fibula and completely dislocating my ankle and tearing all the ligaments in it. This all happened on July 10th. I was non weight bearing for 6 weeks and started physical therapy right after I was cleared to walk. Yesterday, at my follow up appointment my doctor saw on the x-ray that one of the screws had broken too early and the bones healed a little off set. So I'm having the surgery redone tomorrow....ANYWAY, I had just purchased some sustanon 250, somatropin, and anadrol this past weekend and was wondering if I stuck to my plan and used this cycle would it help me heal any quicker? Obviously I know I need to run the GH for T least 4 months to see any bodybuilding gains but I was wondering if it would help any remaining ligament or bone repairing and healing.

Thanks for any input or advice,

Phil

fuck no that wont help you heal quicker... no way bro... thats not going to do anything good for you whatsoever.. NONE... don't even consider it... if you want to help heal yourself quicker then mk2866 and mk677 are what you want to go with but you absolutely do not want to use test and anadrol... now the somatropin will help so you can definitely use that... absolutely... combine it with both mk's and you are going to definitely drastically increase your chances of a faster recovery

Thanks Dylan. One more question, is it absolutely necessary to split my hgh dosage throughout the day? For example 4iu upon waking and 4iu later in the day? Or can I just do 8ius in the morning first thing?

Thanks Dylan. One more question, is it absolutely necessary to split my hgh dosage throughout the day? For example 4iu upon waking and 4iu later in the day? Or can I just do 8ius in the morning first thing?
Good God that's a high dose of GH! Why are you running so much?

I mean I just used that number as an example. But the question was more just to see if I absolutely had to divide my dosage into 2 separate injections in the morning/afternoon.

Top Bottom