napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Organ ST log by Costa

costatoyz

Hello ladies and gents! First of all, I'd like to thank Dylan for allowing me to log my reviews on one of his new supplements, Organ ST. Congratulations to Dylan and on his launch on this new line of supplements, I can see them being a game changer. I've learned through time that Dylan does not put his name out there, especially on supplements if he does not back it up. He protects his reputation very well.

I feel I need to hit on a few good topics that everyone should be aware of, so here it goes...

1. Shipping was extremely fast, 2 days! The packaging is great.

2. Presentation of product:
Once I opened the package, my first impressions of Organ ST was that it is professionally put together and no shortcuts were taken. I noticed the bottle was made with quality plastic and quality labels. The label was very clear and easy to read. Organ ST came properly sealed as any supplement bought from a supplement store. I've bought similar products cough cough (liver & organ defender) and it seems like shortcuts were taken on producing the packaking and label materials, it just felt cheap. Not that packaging should matter but I believe that it's the little things that distinguish different lines of products. Great job on that Dylan!

3. When taking Organ ST, I noticed that the capsules were red and they were normal size. The suggested consumtption is 7 capsules daily all at once, which is freaking awesome! I popped them all at once with no problem. I had to divide 3 doses (9 capsules total) when I was taking other similar protectants, which can make you possibly miss doses if you are not on top of the game. 7 capsules all at once is just too easy.

4. About a little over an hour of taking Organ ST, I noticed bright neon yellow urine (I know it's gross). I had to urinate constantly, like when I was taking dandelion root. It can be pretty annoying but I know it's working and it's flushing me out. I normally drink a gallon of water a day. Urine goes back to a normal color or clear color as your system flushes.

5. I had no upset stomach, no issues at all. I have no doubt that Organ ST is doing its job. I'll be logging a few times a week and keeping you all updated. Let me know what input you want to hear. I'm really excited to see what I can accomplish with this product.

-Costatoyz

very nice brother! thank you for the details! i am really looking forward to seeing how it works for you!

I will be following bro. I'm excited to hear your thoughts on Organ ST. Mine should be here any day now, and I'll also be running it on my current cycle

86029d344fdfb4ef66a653b55626768c.jpg
4040317c2b5dafc95abc2b5c9a9bac1a.jpg
0b4df8148cf747dde0ae6905dc9094bd.jpg

Looking forward to seeing your blood work! I could've used this when my liver enzymes were doubled!

Well, today I spoke to a close family friend’s father who is a medical doctor and we carried a lengthy conversation regarding Organ ST. I asked what his opinion was on it and he gave nothing but great comments! He asked what I wanted to know about it and I asked for him to let me known what each ingredient does for the body. Long story short, we went through each ingredient and I was blown away of what it can do to the body in a very positive way. I spent nearly two hours of learning this product and asking questions. He was impressed with the supplement and especially with the price. He was also very curious to see my cholesterol and blood pressure levels after 3 weeks of taking it, since I told him that I was mainly taking this supplement for those reasons. I was very pleased to hear positive information from a medical professional and it gave me extra peace of mind knowing that it will protect my body when I need it the most. He also mentioned that this company did extensive research by putting this together. I’m extremely excited about it and I can see Organ ST going a long way and being a game changer, no doubt. I will see in a few weeks if my blood levels change and I’ll keep you all updated. I’m sure if this was given two thumbs up, then Post CT is as good as well. My pops is also getting one of these bottles for his prostate, cholesterol issues. I hope Organ ST never gets discontinued, seriously. Thanks for your time bros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, today I spoke to a close family friend’s father who is a medical doctor and we carried a lengthy conversation regarding Organ ST. I asked what his opinion was on it and he gave nothing but great comments! He asked what I wanted to know about it and I asked for him to let me known what each ingredient does for the body. Long story short, we went through each ingredient and I was blown away of what it can do to the body in a very positive way. I spent nearly two hours of learning this product and asking questions. He was impressed with the supplement and especially with the price. He was also very curious to see my cholesterol and blood pressure levels after 3 weeks of taking it, since I told him that I was mainly taking this supplement for those reasons. I was very pleased to hear positive information from a medical professional and it gave me extra peace of mind knowing that it will protect my body when I need it the most. He also mentioned that this company did extensive research by putting this together. I’m extremely excited about it and I can see Organ ST going a long way and being a game changer, no doubt. I will see in a few weeks if my blood levels change and I’ll keep you all updated. I’m sure if this was given two thumbs up, then Post CT is as good as well. My pops is also getting one of these bottles for his prostate, cholesterol issues. I hope Organ ST never gets discontinued, seriously. Thanks for your time bros.

That's awesome bro! Dylan put a lot of research and development into making organ ST the absolute best cycle support formula on the Market, and I think the ingredient profile speaks clearly to that. Thank you for the feedback!

That's awesome bro! Dylan put a lot of research and development into making organ ST the absolute best cycle support formula on the Market, and I think the ingredient profile speaks clearly to that. Thank you for the feedback!

Yea bro, I totally agree with you. This is definitely going to be my support supp from now on. To some people it is fair in price and to others it might be expensive compared to other ones in the market but like I mentioned before, I do not like taking shortcuts and I do not mind paying 100$ for a quality product that will protect me to the fullest like no other supp can, but that’s just me. People get what they pay for and we need to realize that this lifestyle is not cheap when doing things the right way, without taking shortcuts.

Yea bro, I totally agree with you. This is definitely going to be my support supp from now on. To some people it is fair in price and to others it might be expensive compared to other ones in the market but like I mentioned before, I do not like taking shortcuts and I do not mind paying 100$ for a quality product that will protect me to the fullest like no other supp can, but that’s just me. People get what they pay for and we need to realize that this lifestyle is not cheap when doing things the right way, without taking shortcuts.
Absolutely agreed 100% bro!

fucking awesome brother! i have been doing videos closely explaining each ingredient because there are so many in here that most are not aware of the extreme capabilities for... im really glad you had that discussion with him! thats awesome!

That's very encouraging! How often do you monitor blood pressure and can you do it at home?

That's very encouraging! How often do you monitor blood pressure and can you do it at home?

I do monitor blood pressure on a daily basis but that’s just my preference. I have a monitor and it gives pretty accurate readings. I do it at home. You can find a portable blood pressure monitor at a very affordable price pretty much everywhere. I personally like the Smart Heart brand. It is an arm monitor. I tried different ones and I find this one being the most accurate IMO.

I’m in for another update guys. I’m very pleased to let you all know that I believe Organ ST has kicked in my system to the point where I’m not feeling a rapid heart beat all of a sudden or headaches. It is amazing and I believe this supplement is controlling my blood pressure pretty darn well while on Npp and test. Lately I used to feel these symptoms and I haven’t felt them these past days. My blood pressure was high and theses symptoms came along with this cycle. This is my first time on Npp. I keep checking my blood pressure and it keeps reading better numbers. I’m very surprised on how quick it took my blood pressure to have better numbers while on this supp. I’m still waiting to check my cholesterol levels next week. I’ve been having a lot of energy and I feel a state of well being especially in the morning. I’m not sure why but I’m loving it because I am not a morning person and lately I’ve been really energized. I’m excited but nervous at the same time to see my cholesterol numbers. I will keep you updated on that. My body keeps getting flushed out and urinating is very annoying at this point but it’s a good thing. I drink a gallon throughout the day and maybe half at the gym. My pops began taking his a. Little less than a week ago and he has the same effects of urinating constantly. Overall I feel relaxed and energized. Like I mentioned, I just noticed this a few days ago and I’m pretty damn sure it’s OST doing it’s job.

I’m in for another update guys. I’m very pleased to let you all know that I believe Organ ST has kicked in my system to the point where I’m not feeling a rapid heart beat all of a sudden or headaches. It is amazing and I believe this supplement is controlling my blood pressure pretty darn well while on Npp and test. Lately I used to feel these symptoms and I haven’t felt them these past days. My blood pressure was high and theses symptoms came along with this cycle. This is my first time on Npp. I keep checking my blood pressure and it keeps reading better numbers. I’m very surprised on how quick it took my blood pressure to have better numbers while on this supp. I’m still waiting to check my cholesterol levels next week. I’ve been having a lot of energy and I feel a state of well being especially in the morning. I’m not sure why but I’m loving it because I am not a morning person and lately I’ve been really energized. I’m excited but nervous at the same time to see my cholesterol numbers. I will keep you updated on that. My body keeps getting flushed out and urinating is very annoying at this point but it’s a good thing. I drink a gallon throughout the day and maybe half at the gym. My pops began taking his a. Little less than a week ago and he has the same effects of urinating constantly. Overall I feel relaxed and energized. Like I mentioned, I just noticed this a few days ago and I’m pretty damn sure it’s OST doing it’s job.

absolutely awesome brother... thats really great to hear! im probably going to get the smart heart monitor you are talking about as well... those are something everyone should have in their homes

Top Bottom