napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Organ st

329lucas

Does the organ st product replace HCG for pct? I see that you guys have clomid nolva organ st pills, aromosin and the 2 sarms. My question is why is there no HCG in there, do the sarms w the Organ st pills replace the need of HCG? Asking because from my knowledge HCG is a major factor when it comes to pct

Opinions on whether to use and when to use HCG seem to run the gamut. For me personally, I don't find it strictly necessary, but I would use it at the tail end of the cycle as a primer (not really during the actual PCT). Take that with a huge grain of salt though, as I'm sure many would even advocate not using at all, since using too much or too frequently can be far more damaging than any potential benefits.

the organ st in the pct is for protection against high blood pressure etc ...The post CT replaces HCG(use it last 4 weeks of your cycle) , you don't want HCG in PCT , it's used the last 3 weeks of your cycle leading to the pct

you NEVER use hcg in pct... NEVER... thats the worst thing you could do.. if you are going to use it, it would be the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct... i never find hcg necessary unless you are using it in a stack with hmg and clomid for fertility help..

according to the goat rich I thought HCG is strictly for pct because it won’t make sense to turn on ur balls when they are being told to turn off will the roids, that’s ny understanding more or less on it. So you’re telling me that HCG is not mean for pct? So how should a pct look like for test dbol and deca?

last 3 weeks of your cycle you use HCG at 500 ui twice per week(3000 UIs in total) leading to you pct ... then u go 6 weeks

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg/day (it's there to prevent estrogen rebound , adjust accordingly to your bloodwork , trust me you don't wanna crush your estrogen,similar symptoms like low T levels)
gw 20 mg/day
ostarine 25 mg/day(4 weeks only,it gets supressive after this)
Organ st or an organ support of your choice

Gw 20mg that’s 4 weeks as well as with the ostarine 25mg? And on cycle I should cover myself w caber and an AI aromisin ? And an all around support like organ st? That’s all I need on cycle?

You will only need caber on cycle if you are using a 19-nor compound (e.g. nandrolone) for prolactin control. In my opinion, you will also want some kind of liver protection on cycle when using hepatoxic substances.

Last edited:
You should only really need caber on cycle if you're using a 19-nor compound (e.g. nandrolone) for prolactin control.

Gw 20mg thatÂ’s 4 weeks as well as with the ostarine 25mg? And on cycle I should cover myself w caber and an AI aromisin ? And an all around support like organ st? ThatÂ’s all I need on cycle?

gw is not supressive , only ostarine is after 4 weeks , you can run gw the entire pct and even up to 16 weeks if you want . yes caber and aromasin will take care of estrogen conversion and prolactin ...

And an all around support for organ? Which are recommended? The one dylan has seems good but it’s expensive if there is any other alternative that’s as good cheaper out there? I’m alresdy buying his post cycle pills for pct

Bro ... if you aren't willing to spend the necessary cash to do a proper test boost / cleanse prior to your PCT, you can't afford to run your cycle.

Do it right or don't do it at all.

I understand, I was looking for cheaper alternatives that are just as good because i am smart and like to save my money

Top Bottom