napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ordering on sarmsx.com

soundscapes000

After placing an order, should I expect my credit card to be charged immediately and receive a confirmation email? It said my order was processed, my cart emptied, but there is no indication anywhere that an order was placed. Just want to be sure this is normal...

Thanks

should be good bro you will receive something soon and the shipping is fast A$$ too, what did you end up ordering

After placing an order, should I expect my credit card to be charged immediately and receive a confirmation email? It said my order was processed, my cart emptied, but there is no indication anywhere that an order was placed. Just want to be sure this is normal...

Thanks

it generally takes 1-2 days to process so do not worry my friend

should be good bro you will receive something soon and the shipping is fast A$$ too, what did you end up ordering

Between my wife and I, I grabbed two 12-week triple stacks, mini PCT, and took advantage of the 40% deals (two free) for SR-9009 and Testalone. I decided to hang back and not go the LGD-4033 route for the first time. It seemed to carry extra risk with suppression/hormone level reduction. I understand its completely manageable too, but will end up with Sten, Osta, GW, S4, Testalone, and possibly daa if I need it for the last 4 weeks this cycle. My wife is doing the triple stack plus SR-9009 for 12 weeks.

So many new terms to learn and figure out what they are...heh.

I appreciate everyone input and experiences.

Thanks much.

SARMSX is good shit man.. Their shipping is quick and the SARMS are potent. Have fun with those triple stacks

Between my wife and I, I grabbed two 12-week triple stacks, mini PCT, and took advantage of the 40% deals (two free) for SR-9009 and Testalone. I decided to hang back and not go the LGD-4033 route for the first time. It seemed to carry extra risk with suppression/hormone level reduction. I understand its completely manageable too, but will end up with Sten, Osta, GW, S4, Testalone, and possibly daa if I need it for the last 4 weeks this cycle. My wife is doing the triple stack plus SR-9009 for 12 weeks.

Thanks much.

That's awesome bro! Make sure to keep us updated on how everything goes for both you and your wife with those sarms stacks!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Patience is a vurtue amigo.

The charge should pass through in a couple days. Shipping is usually pretty quick. Try got you covered man. No worries.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks much.

excellent brother... make sure to keep us updated with your results... you are in for a treat for sure bro

you will im sure bro

We are approaching EOB today. Are you really sure? It'a been 5 days, bro. I mean I'm trying to place an order for nearly $2,000 and I'm surprised a business would wait at least 5 days to secure those funds and not provide absolutely any indication that an order was placed. I completed the contact form on Friday just to confirm there was no mistake I placed an order as every site under the sun at least confirms via email or shows status from the account. I get the site might be new but a little feedback goes a long way. What's really going on ?!

We are approaching EOB today. Are you really sure? It'a been 5 days, bro. I mean I'm trying to place an order for nearly $2,000 and I'm surprised a business would wait at least 5 days to secure those funds and not provide absolutely any indication that an order was placed. I completed the contact form on Friday just to confirm there was no mistake I placed an order as every site under the sun at least confirms via email or shows status from the account. I get the site might be new but a little feedback goes a long way. What's really going on ?!

Hey man, I placed my order yesterday on sarmsx. It was showing me that the order was pending and there was no charge at that time. Today, I received another e-mail saying that it's been processing and I saw the charge on my credit card. So I am guessing they will complete the process by tonight or tomorrow at latest. This is my first time ever ordering from that website.

To your point, have you been charged yet?

Last edited:
I'm not sure exactly brother. It may have something to do with the size of the order, but I'm just guessing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey man, I placed my order yesterday on sarmsx. It was showing me that the order was pending and there was no charge at that time. Today, I received another e-mail saying that it's been processing and I saw the charge on my credit card. So I am guessing they will complete the process by tonight or tomorrow at latest. This is my first time ever ordering from that website.

To your point, have you been charged yet?

Based on what you're saying, I think I can deduce the site hit an error and my order was not placed. I have not received a single email and no card charges. I can't locate any place to even check an order status from within the sarmsx account which was created when I successfully placed this order. I could had probably arrived at this conclusion faster if I received a response back from the contact form. I said from the beginning of my post I couldn't find the order I'm surprised your the first person to mention emails and an order status. Did you receive a immediate email confirmation and see your order on the site after you placed it? How long til your card was charged?

Thanks for your helpful feedback.

Based on what you're saying, I think I can deduce the site hit an error and my order was not placed. I have not received a single email and no card charges. I can't locate any place to even check an order status from within the sarmsx account which was created when I successfully placed this order. I could had probably arrived at this conclusion faster if I received a response back from the contact form. I said from the beginning of my post I couldn't find the order I'm surprised your the first person to mention emails and an order status. Did you receive a immediate email confirmation and see your order on the site after you placed it? How long til your card was charged?

I just read that your card was not immediately charged. Where did you find your order ststus?

No problem man anytime. As soon as I placed my order, I received a confirmation e-mail with order number and another e-mail saying that "thank you for registering" because of it was my first time. And the confirmation e-mail including a link to check order status when you click to that link, it will take you to the website and after you log in it will show you order status. My card was not charged at the first day and on the website it was saying my order is in pending status. Today(the next day of ordering), I received another e-mail saying that my order has been processing and I saw the charge when I checked my bank account. So, there is a link on the FIRST e-mail to see the order status. But if you did not receive neither of these e-mails, then you did not register nor placed an order. Maybe try it in another browser? Google chrome can be funny sometimes, you know...

OH SHIT! I forgot to tell you that I received both e-mails at the JUNK section first. That might be the issue on you. Check your JUNK e-mails and make sure to mark them safe.

Top Bottom