napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Order seized?

RoboGainz

I placed an order last week that was shipped on 11/20. The latest updates is it says PROCESSED THROUGH FACILITY
ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS). This was on 11/22 and it’s now 11/25 with no update but also says expected delivery date is Tuesday 11/28. Could it have been seized since it’s been in customs for a few days or is it because of the holidays? Thoughts?

Looks good to me. You'll get your package Tuesday. If it says process through facility (customs) and you have an expected delivery date that means it passed customs and is on the way. Economy shipping is a little different than express.

Looks good to me. You'll get your package Tuesday. If it says process through facility (customs) and you have an expected delivery date that means it passed customs and is on the way. Economy shipping is a little different than express.

Well that’s good to know, it’s for a female friend for her comp. I was stressing, what would it say if seized? And If a seizure ever happened, would your address be flagged and never able to receive anything internationally from the same source again?

it it was processed through then you are good to go... when its stuck on inbound into customs, then you start to worry... you are fine man

Well that’s good to know, it’s for a female friend for her comp. I was stressing, what would it say if seized? And If a seizure ever happened, would your address be flagged and never able to receive anything internationally from the same source again?
Yes your address would be flagged and you would have to use a different address.

Hey bro, Im in the east bay and see this 'update' on all my orders. I freak out when I DONT see the same message you got. Good luck, enjoy your stash.

Top Bottom