napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Orals - split dose or not to split dose

Cyclops

Hey fellow isarms family!

was interested in hearing feedback of members using orals and either dosing all at once, empty stomach or split dose, with food etc. I’m currently dozing 5g Tbilisi as a split, but I’m interested to know if other members have had a more optimal layout

Tbol has a long half life so it can be taken once a day. It's really up to you.

No matter the oral in question, you can dose them all at once. No need to split doses in my opinion. It will literally make no difference.

I've orals both ways and haven't noticed a difference. I prefer pre-workout since it gives me an mental edge knowing I just took a dose.

tbol is fine once a day with the longer half life... time of day and food intake makes no difference... just do not take it at the same time as your cycle support... keep a good 3-4 hours split there so there is no interference with absorption...

tbol is fine once a day with the longer half life... time of day and food intake makes no difference... just do not take it at the same time as your cycle support... keep a good 3-4 hours split there so there is no interference with absorption...

thanks DG
appreciate that

Top Bottom