napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Orals Increase Test Levels?

sirjecht

Hi guys,

Probably a stupid question but if you are on TRT with stable levels and then take oral steroid such as winstrol can this increase the test levels in your blood? I was under the impression it will only supress natural production but not increase. Just wanted clarification as I am unsure.

Hi guys,

Probably a stupid question but if you are on TRT with stable levels and then take oral steroid such as winstrol can this increase the test levels in your blood? I was under the impression it will only supress natural production but not increase. Just wanted clarification as I am unsure.
Only testosterone shows up as testosterone on bloods

Yeah, if you’re asking if it will show up on blood tests as more test then no it doesn’t. It also will not increase natural test levels or any other kind of test levels. It simply adds another steroid hormone to your system.

On another note, winstrol does bind to SHBG which will increase free testosterone IF your injecting it. If you took winstrol alone it would decrease your body’s natural test. I hope I covered what you were asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom