napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Orals and acid reflux

Mark Diesel

Anyone know why this happens? I’ve gotten severe acid reflux from tbol, and this supposed halotestin I’m taking. I was wondering if anyone had an answer to why some orals cause it, but not others. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on tbol rn and getting horrible acid reflux aswell, i’m eating clean, my BP is in good range, i took tbol many times before and haven’t had this problem. I legit have to take tums every 2 hours. I really don’t have an answer for you but i know, IT FKN SUCKS

Guess we gotta pop tums, drink apple cider vinegar and man through it brotha, youre not alone

Injectable glutathione helped me all around when I was taking s drol. Livers went down and helped with stomach issues. Tums didn’t help. I used those 24 hr antacids. Those didn’t cure it but helped

I’ve had this issue bad with some of the cycle support products. Best thing I’ve used is Zegerid. It’s OTC now.

All orals can cause it, and it has a lot to do with the toxicity and liver strain of the compound. The more toxic the more likely it will cause you to experience acid reflux. It's the same reason it happens from Tren, which also severely taxes the liver.

All orals can cause it, and it has a lot to do with the toxicity and liver strain of the compound. The more toxic the more likely it will cause you to experience acid reflux. It's the same reason it happens from Tren, which also severely taxes the liver.

It’s weird to me, tbol did it to me SO bad, but anadrol I had 0 issues with. Both from PharmaCom

I have had wicked acid reflux on orals and the best thing that fixed me up was: oral ginger caps, kombucha, and adding ginger into my smoothies.

rick has you covered.. everyone is different... ive never had that issue whatsoever but a lot of people have it... a lot of times all in ones help, which you need anyway for toxicity but i would also suggest taking them with food

rick has you covered.. everyone is different... ive never had that issue whatsoever but a lot of people have it... a lot of times all in ones help, which you need anyway for toxicity but i would also suggest taking them with food

Ok I don’t take them with food. I will do that from now on and see if it helps. Thank you

I have had wicked acid reflux on orals and the best thing that fixed me up was: oral ginger caps, kombucha, and adding ginger into my smoothies.

Going to try the kombucha and see if it works, love that stuff

I’ve had permanent heartburn since my last tren cycle :( I have to take a daily prescription heartburn pill. They sell it otc. Mine is a higher mg dose. OMERA-something. Don’t have the bottle in front of me.

Ok I don’t take them with food. I will do that from now on and see if it helps. Thank you

Yes, that does help. So does diet control. Avoid spicy foods, and those with high fat content etc. Get a good OTC antacid, and of course run proper supports while on orals

Top Bottom