domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oral sarms?! Coach pushing me away from sarms

Oral sarms?! Coach pushing me away from sarms

Long and short of it. Running my stack of sarms, my new coach trying to push injections instead! Or gives me options of oral roids/sarms. Shows me a website to get it. I dropped my coach but curious anyone used oral sarms/roids?! I only get my sarms from sarms4sale.
    Last edited by Newtosmz; 10-14-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newtosmz View Post
    Shows me a website to get it. I dropped my coach but curious anyone heard of it?
    Heard of what?
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Heard of what?
    Sorry cbbram, I changed it to reflect what I was asking. Oral sarms/roids Also a coach specifically pushing injects.

Your coach probably prefers Injectable steroids or may get a commission from sales. You have to decide what you want to do and if you trust your coach. If you're not ready for Injectable steroids then don't do it.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Your coach probably prefers Injectable steroids or may get a commission from sales. You have to decide what you want to do and if you trust your coach. If you're not ready for Injectable steroids then don't do it.
    I?ve run them before, I don?t like to inject. Coach lost my business for sure. I?m just not sure about orals

Bro run what you feel most comfortable about, sarms is nice because its a liquid easy to dose and quick 2 take, I've seen amazing results with my 2 sarms only cycles, don't let him push you into anything, if you want to run sarms as a coach he should be willing to listen to your goals needs and compounds you want to run.

your coach, like most "coaches" in this field, are fucking clueless and have their own motives... drop him

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    your coach, like most "coaches" in this field, are fucking clueless and have their own motives... drop him
    Coach is dropped. Shit part he made me curious about orals now. Currently on a ?break? since I?m getting married next week then honeymoon, but when I?m back. Gonna do some research on them

So if he was talking injectable sarms hes braindead.

I mean it really comes down to your goals. You will see more drastic changes with injectable steroids no doubt but the toll on your body and recovery are higher with injectable steroids and obviously just as bad as with oral steroids.

Sarms are a great option if you dont want to pin, want an easier recovery, and see some noticeable results. If you stack multiple sarms though or use much more suppressive sarms like yk11 and s23 at that point you suppression is going to be close to injectable steroids so be mindful of that.

Sounds to me you really need to read and educate yourself, no offense but you sound really clueless.
    You talked about using oral only steroids not a good idea unless you are going to use a test base or you are on TRT.