domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oral sarms?! Coach pushing me away from sarms

get a new coach man..

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Sounds to me you really need to read and educate yourself, no offense but you sound really clueless.
    You talked about using oral only steroids not a good idea unless you are going to use a test base or you are on TRT.
    Agreed, Currently educating myself daily. I would never run a oral only cycle, Always run at least a trt dose. But I don?t want to pin anymore

Orals can be intriguing since you don't have to inject but they are not the best option for everyone. Some guys can run short mild oral only cycles and it fits their goals and expectations. While others want to slam dbol and blow up. Those people will be disappointed.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

i would honestly just stick with sarms man

Quote Originally Posted by Newtosmz View Post
    Agreed, Currently educating myself daily. I would never run a oral only cycle, Always run at least a trt dose. But I don?t want to pin anymore
    nothing wrong with oral only cycles. are injectables more effective long term? of course. they have long esters attached and you can get away with injecting once or twice a week with many of them and save the hassle of taking orals daily. and they typically give less side effects especially on the liver. but all steroids are powerful and should be respected.

you can roll with a sarms stack, or you can choose tbol for 6 weeks as an oral cycle. that would be my 2 suggestions

BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

Thanks for the input guys, Dylan as per usual advice is taken to heart.

I am going to try dbol orals for 6 weeks. After I am going to run a sarms cycle, similar to what Dylan has posted before as a ?bulk? stack. I am still currently running the last of my GW as well.

I will run N2gaurd as well as N2generate with the dbol.

Thanks for the input guys, Dylan as per usual advice is taken to heart.

I am going to try tbol orals for 6 weeks. I?ll get it from domestic supply After I am going to run a sarms cycle, similar to what Dylan has posted before as a bulk stack. I am still currently running the last of my GW as well.

I will run N2gaurd as well as N2generate with the tbol

​good luck with all the cycles bro