napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral Primo with TRT

char6656

Great to be on this new board. I am 49 years old and have been on Dr Prescibed TRT for over 2 years. For many years I have read about Oral Primo. It is something I have always wanted to try especially now along side my TRT. Because of its relatively mild effect and expense it seems to be hard to find. On other boards I also hear it is also often faked by substituting Anavar and Winny.

I do have Anavar but am concerned about its effects on my Lipids especially at my age. As well as concerns about BP

Please advise...............as far as "safe" orals out there is Oral Primo the most safe????? Assuming I can find it I would plan on taking 125 mg- 150 mg a day spread out over the course of a day

thank you

Anavar isnt a big deal man....
Chances you get real oral primo are slim. Its not easy to find. Its also not very effective at all. Its a total waste in my opinion. I would go with the var. If your gonna do primo get injectable.

Great to be on this new board. I am 49 years old and have been on Dr Prescibed TRT for over 2 years. For many years I have read about Oral Primo. It is something I have always wanted to try especially now along side my TRT. Because of its relatively mild effect and expense it seems to be hard to find. On other boards I also hear it is also often faked by substituting Anavar and Winny.

I do have Anavar but am concerned about its effects on my Lipids especially at my age. As well as concerns about BP

Please advise...............as far as "safe" orals out there is Oral Primo the most safe????? Assuming I can find it I would plan on taking 125 mg- 150 mg a day spread out over the course of a day

thank you

brother, please don't waste a good run of primo on oral primo... that is more than a waste... you can easily use regular primo on trt at a dose of 200 mg week... i have done it a few times and its beyond excellent... DO NOT waste money on oral primo... Primo is the best of the best but you need quality and you need injectable not oral... I cringe at the thought of using oral over regular...

Any reason that Primo cannot be injected Sub Q like my TRT Test. If I was doing like 800 mg a week the volume would be a problem but at 200 mg a week SuB Q would easy for me

Any reason that Primo cannot be injected Sub Q like my TRT Test. If I was doing like 800 mg a week the volume would be a problem but at 200 mg a week SuB Q would easy for me

i wouldnt go sub q with it at all... you can make it work either way... it should not be any big deal at all...

I do sub q a lot. Love it. To each thier own. Ive ran several cycles now full on sub q. Make sure your gear is good. I use robo for my primo and its smooth as can be. Libido is crazy and Im starting to look dense as hell. I love the stuff. Im hooked. You just feel great too.

Proviron might be another option for the OP if he's looking for an oral. However, if you are concerned about your cholesterol Proviron too can have negative impact on your cholesterol ratio.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Proviron might be another option for the OP if he's looking for an oral. However, if you are concerned about your cholesterol Proviron too can have negative impact on your cholesterol ratio.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This is true.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom