napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral kickstart and finisher

Is it alright to kickstart a cycle with turinabol and finish with winstrol? Or is liver toxicity an issue? If so is it best to run the test a little longer like 14-16 weeks to have that break between?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can do that... you just need to have enough time gap there... if you run a 12 week cycle, you may want to only run tbol the first 4 weeks.. what is your experience with orals? how many cycles have you ran? what is your planned cycle now?

Is it alright to kickstart a cycle with turinabol and finish with winstrol? Or is liver toxicity an issue? If so is it best to run the test a little longer like 14-16 weeks to have that break between?

You can certainly do that, but just make sure you have at least a 4 week break in between orals.

Also make sure you are protecting yourself. I'd run organ ST with it https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

you can do that... you just need to have enough time gap there... if you run a 12 week cycle, you may want to only run tbol the first 4 weeks.. what is your experience with orals? how many cycles have you ran? what is your planned cycle now?

I’ve kickstarted 3 cycles with winstrol. Ive ran 6 in total. 1&2 test only 3,4&5 test and winstrol 6 was test and tren but I stopped the tren early it was great but I couldn’t combat the sides. I love winstrol but wanted to try tbol. I don’t have my current cycle planned yet and that’s why I’m asking around. I was looking into maybe some EQ or primo. I will have all support supps on hand.

I’m a little intrigued by EQ but the blood thickening thing concerns me a bit. Any way to combat it other than donating blood?

donating blood is all you need to do and that would be perfect to run two orals because the cycle duration is longer...

donating blood is all you need to do and that would be perfect to run two orals because the cycle duration is longer...

I guess that’s what worries me not being able to get in to donate. What are your thoughts on Tbol I know you have been a big supporter of winny and I personally love it.

Kickstarted my current cycle with tbol and I'm finishing with winny. Strength went way up and I've experienced a good recomp from it. Doing mid cycle bloods this week before starting winny. My winny is injectable btw. Most have said that there's a lot of pip. I took one 30mg shot just to test the waters before doing a bench comp at my gym and had no pip. That's even after deadlifting 460 the day before. Just my .02 and everyone is different. Rant tbol @ 50mg the first 2 weeks then ramped up to 75 the following 3 weeks. Pending bloods if everything is good then I'll take winny at 30mg no higher than 50mg last 4 weeks of my cycle.

Kickstarted my current cycle with tbol and I'm finishing with winny. Strength went way up and I've experienced a good recomp from it. Doing mid cycle bloods this week before starting winny. My winny is injectable btw. Most have said that there's a lot of pip. I took one 30mg shot just to test the waters before doing a bench comp at my gym and had no pip. That's even after deadlifting 460 the day before. Just my .02 and everyone is different. Rant tbol @ 50mg the first 2 weeks then ramped up to 75 the following 3 weeks. Pending bloods if everything is good then I'll take winny at 30mg no higher than 50mg last 4 weeks of my cycle.

What will the total length of your cycle be?

Top Bottom