napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral cycle protection?

gonzalojo

I'm about to start a Test E and T-bol cycle, so I was wondering what would be something that I could take along with T-bol to protect my organs and digestive track?

Also, for T-bol I'm gonna be taking 40-50mg for 4 weeks. Since the pills come in 10mg each do you take all 4 or 5 pills at a time or do you split them throughout the day?

Thanks for the help!

you want to take DGA organ st to protect with any oral , and to get the most out of your t-bol you should run it 6 weeks at 50-60 mg...it's not as harsh as dbol/winstrol and nowhere near anadrol so you can take it up to 6 weeks

Check my Spring Robolics cycle log. I’m using the 5% Rich Piana organ protection. It’s very thorough.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan’s supplement for oral support is great or you can go for the 5% nutrition one from rich pianna as it is a little cheaper however I suggest you add Tumeric and Beet root, as the 5% nutrition supplement has about half the ingriedients as Dylan’s.

Just take your tbol dose all at once, and get some Organ ST to run for cycle support

Am I correct in saying that post CT and Organ ST are no longer available to buy and ship to the U.K.?

Top Bottom