napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral anabolic steroids

drb_iac

If you are 25 years old or younger avoid all steroids,especially orals. If you are 25 to 99 avoid oral only steroid cycles. If you are still living then maybe avoid orals period!

There is not one perfect looking physique that I desire at the expense of my health. I cannot emphasize how far superior injectables are to orals.

well said brother... i hate to see so many under the misconception to run oral only cycles and simply waste their time, money and health.. TAKE NOTES IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT THIS!

If you are 25 years old or younger avoid all steroids,especially orals. If you are 25 to 99 avoid oral only steroid cycles. If you are still living then maybe avoid orals period!

There is not one perfect looking physique that I desire at the expense of my health. I cannot emphasize how far superior injectables are to orals.

Haha, I love this post. As I have aged, I have found that I really don't want or need the orals anymore. I still love the effects Winstrol gives me, but I can achieve that look with masteron at the right dose along with some S4!

Orals in general are just bad for you and make you feel like shit.....and who wants to feel like shit and adversely affect their liver and health like that?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom