napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions for upcoming lean bulk cycle

Carmel cowboy

Need some opinions on upcoming cycle. My last day of a 8 week pct was Jan 5th. I will be starting my sarms bridge after doctors appointment so bridge will last a couple weeks after transformation contest and will transition right into next cycle after a 4 week mini pct. my dilemma is what cycle to run for a lean bulk throughout summer. My first option is a 10 week test prop 100mg eod, tren ace 75-100mg eod, anadrol weeks 1-4 25mg/day, caber .5mg 2x a week, aromasin 15mg 2x a week. Option 2- 16 weeks test cyp 400mg/week, deca durabolin 300-400mg/week, eq 800 mg/week, anadrol weeks1-4 at 25mg a day. Caber and aromasin same as other cycle. I have run option 2 cycle and had great results. I have never run tren before so this will be my first experience with it and have researched tren over the last couple of years. I know it's a very strong compound and has several side effects especially if not ran properly! Another thing that I worry about with tren is I have asthma. Has anyone run tren ace with asthma and if so how did it effect you?

Need some opinions on upcoming cycle. My last day of a 8 week pct was Jan 5th. I will be starting my sarms bridge after doctors appointment so bridge will last a couple weeks after transformation contest and will transition right into next cycle after a 4 week mini pct. my dilemma is what cycle to run for a lean bulk throughout summer. My first option is a 10 week test prop 100mg eod, tren ace 75-100mg eod, anadrol weeks 1-4 25mg/day, caber .5mg 2x a week, aromasin 15mg 2x a week. Option 2- 16 weeks test cyp 400mg/week, deca durabolin 300-400mg/week, eq 800 mg/week, anadrol weeks1-4 at 25mg a day. Caber and aromasin same as other cycle. I have run option 2 cycle and had great results. I have never run tren before so this will be my first experience with it and have researched tren over the last couple of years. I know it's a very strong compound and has several side effects especially if not ran properly! Another thing that I worry about with tren is I have asthma. Has anyone run tren ace with asthma and if so how did it effect you?

For me this would be a pin easy decision. My go to cycle of choice for lean bulking is test, Deca, and EQ. Probably my favorite cycle of all to be honest.

Some people can add size with Tren, but I've never been able to put on a pound with it. It also kills my appetite which is counterproductive when trying to add size. On top of that it just seems to eat up everything I consume and I can't ever fill out or give Tren enough calories. The side effects on it can suck too.

You.l probably get differing opinions, but for me it would be test, Deca, EQ all day every day

I am doing the transformation contest but for anyone who hasn't seen it my stats are
Height: 5'10"
Current weight:224.4lbs
Cycle experience- this will be my 4th cycle have used test@400mg/wk, deca@350mg/wk,eq 800mg/wk,masteron prop
Orals- tbol,dbol
Sarms-rad,lgd,s4,gw,mk2866.
I plan to be around 205-210lbs at 5% body fat at the time of starting this cycle.

For me this would be a pin easy decision. My go to cycle of choice for lean bulking is test, Deca, and EQ. Probably my favorite cycle of all to be honest.

Some people can add size with Tren, but I've never been able to put on a pound with it. It also kills my appetite which is counterproductive when trying to add size. On top of that it just seems to eat up everything I consume and I can't ever fill out or give Tren enough calories. The side effects on it can suck too.

You.l probably get differing opinions, but for me it would be test, Deca, EQ all day every day

Welcome back brother!! My last cycle was a recomp with test deca eq! Don't know if you remember but it was a great cycle! May stick with what has worked! What's your thoughts of drol at 25mg as kick start!

personally i like them both... you cant go wrong either way... im probably looking more along the lines of test, tren anadrol for myself so clearly i would be impartial to that but test, deca and eq is fucking sweet... either way, you cant go wrong... i just love to use anadrol with tren because it helps control any possible unwanted gains and keeps the good portion of it... well, diet dictates that as well but you can do a lot with tren on nutrient partitioning... either way, you cant go wrong

personally i like them both... you cant go wrong either way... im probably looking more along the lines of test, tren anadrol for myself so clearly i would be impartial to that but test, deca and eq is fucking sweet... either way, you cant go wrong... i just love to use anadrol with tren because it helps control any possible unwanted gains and keeps the good portion of it... well, diet dictates that as well but you can do a lot with tren on nutrient partitioning... either way, you cant go wrong

Tren is very tempting!! Read and followed your mega recomp log and seeing your results really sold me! How does it effect asthma? I plan to be in good cardio shape going into cycle and maintain it throughout the best I can. Plan to use gwas well as cycle assist and citrus bergamot!

Welcome back brother!! My last cycle was a recomp with test deca eq! Don't know if you remember but it was a great cycle! May stick with what has worked! What's your thoughts of drol at 25mg as kick start!

Anadrol is great bro. Especially if you keep the dose low, you won't have to worry about a lot of toxicity or it giving much in terms of sides

I don't blame you regarding the tren.. I'm bridging myself also, and planning a clean b too. I like the option 2 myself, either drol or tbol??

I don't blame you regarding the tren.. I'm bridging myself also, and planning a clean b too. I like the option 2 myself, either drol or tbol??

I started at 60mg of tbol with test deca eq last cycle and had to drop the tbol to 40mg cause I was getting gas and indigestion. When I dropped to 40mg it subsided some!

Tren is very tempting!! Read and followed your mega recomp log and seeing your results really sold me! How does it effect asthma? I plan to be in good cardio shape going into cycle and maintain it throughout the best I can. Plan to use gwas well as cycle assist and citrus bergamot!
ill be honest with you here.. it may not be the best option with asthma... i have seen it induce asthma attacks, cause shortness of breath and wheezing etc.. its probably not the best idea for you bro

ill be honest with you here.. it may not be the best option with asthma... i have seen it induce asthma attacks, cause shortness of breath and wheezing etc.. its probably not the best idea for you bro

Enough said bro!! I am going to stick with test deca eq and kick start with drol at 25mg. Last thing I need is to trigger an asthma attack!!!

I started at 60mg of tbol with test deca eq last cycle and had to drop the tbol to 40mg cause I was getting gas and indigestion. When I dropped to 40mg it subsided some!
So your saying the tbol at 40 & drol at 25 would be similar effect. And your body rejected the 60 , but would have the option to increase the drol to 50 , you could??

Enough said bro!! I am going to stick with test deca eq and kick start with drol at 25mg. Last thing I need is to trigger an asthma attack!!!
yes bro, its not worth it and there are plenty of great options... you will love anadrol and the strength you get stacked with deca and eq, fuck man...

I feel amazing on deca and what it does for my joints and the eq for endurance is amazing! For sarms I am going to use s4,gw and rad for prostate health with the test.

I feel amazing on deca and what it does for my joints and the eq for endurance is amazing! For sarms I am going to use s4,gw and rad for prostate health with the test.
perfect stack bro! you may want to consider 2866 with deca and see how you feel... it will be even better for you

So your saying the tbol at 40 & drol at 25 would be similar effect. And your body rejected the 60 , but would have the option to increase the drol to 50 , you could??

No I have never used drol. For orals I have used tbol and started at 60mg and had to drop to 40mg. My next cycle after transformation contest I am going to kick start wit drol and start at 25mg.

Top Bottom