napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions on this stack

Richdude311

Hi everybody! I’ve lurked on these forums on and off for quite some time but never made an account, so here I am! My current stats are 6’1 200lbs 25 years old. I’ve experimented with a few cycles including lgd, rad, gw. I’ve always used hc generate es for pct and have always recovered nicely. I haven’t cycled in 6+ months and would like to get a nice solid plan before it starts getting nice out (I’m from NY). Right now my plan is:

Rad- 10mg in AM
Yk11- 10mg in AM
SR9009- 10mg in AM
GW- 10mg in AM 10mg in PM

Now does anybody have experience with yk? I know there isn’t a whole lot compared to other sarms out there but I’m curious to try it and would like to hear what others have to say about it. Also I know most would say 20mg of rad, I wanted to keep it low to avoid lethargy seeing I want to push this for 12 weeks. I’m also curious about DGA people have recommended that for pct, could I use this with hc generate or drop that and just take the DGA? This is the plan as of now and have everything purchased and in my possession ready to start tonorrow! Any other questions/feedback are welcome, thank you so much

Also if anyone is curious, my current max lifts are about:
Bench-295
Squat-365
Dead-455

My goal at the end of this cycle is to recomp, and reach a respectable 315, 405, 495 b, s, d

there is a yk11 log up on the forum you can look at to see some experience... i dont touch it because there is not enough long term study done on it... but thats your call...

that sr dosage and protocol is a total waste ... rad i don't think you get too much at 10 mg...gw you will get some endurance/lipid profile boost but i'd suggest you bump it up to 20 mg...yk11 dosage is on point, i'd suggest a full pct after that one and a liver detox (treat it like a mild oral steroid)

Thanks. Also about the DGA? Should I use it in place of the hc generate es? I’ve had success with it I’m not sure if I should switch it up.

hcgenerate es is not a pct on its own at all.. im sorry but its not... you can use it if you want but in a sarms cycle you need a low dose of clomid as well

I would bump the RAD to 20mg daily . YK11 as Dylan has mentioned does not have a lot of hard data on it. I have ran it recently for just 6 weeks at 10mg daily . Check out my log for results etc . It will suppress you quite abit and your liver values will be affected to a degree so like Kael mentioned don't just treat it like say MK2866

I saw you had some solid results. I feel great as of now, how did the suppresion affect you? Also what pct did you use?

I saw you had some solid results. I feel great as of now, how did the suppresion affect you? Also what pct did you use?

I'm doing a full PCT without a AI because YK11 defiantly was more suppressive then any other sarm i've ran to date . This is what ive been running week 5 now into PCT and feeling real good still . Ill re do bloods 2 weeks after PCT.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

GW 20mg daily (I couldn't run this as I just cannot find legit GW in Australia at the moment )

Top Bottom