napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions sought on second cycle - SARMS for bulking

sherbs

Hi Folks,

I recently finished my first SARMs cycle and wanted to first thank you all for your advice.

Overall I'm very, very pleased with the results from the following stack (all from SarmsX):
SR9009
S4
GW
LGD
MK-2866

Currently doing a mini PCT but already thinking ahead you could say. I'm very eager to start another cycle just as soon as I've finished PCT and the recommended 2 or 3 week break.

My question, for a second cycle, is what the best SARMS stack would be for purely mass & strength gains. I'm not particularly worried about cutting - just want to work on getting some size and strength. As well, I can say that I did not enjoy the side effects of S4 and would prefer to avoid it unless there is a really good argument to again tolerate those sides for another 12 weeks.

I've seen mention of RAD140 as another good mass builder - would love to see a stack incorporating it if this makes sense for a second round.

Thanks so much folks!

This could be the best and most (brutally) honest site regarding any kind of PEDs. So very much appreciated!

I'm not one that gets on the scale much so I can't speak specifically to mass gains.

I use the mirror rather than the scale and can see, visually, considerably more mass in my arms/shoulders, chest, & legs - I'm assuming my back looks thicker as well but that's harder to compare.

In terms of strength, increases pretty much across the board between 10 & 25% - broke through barriers that I haven't been able to in the last 6 to 9 months... In fact, weight that I used to get 4 reps with benching - peaked at 12 reps. Incredible really - but I did suffer from a bit of elbow pain from about mid cycle - glad to have a break now and allow that to really heal up well before starting my next run.

Sounds good!
I'm currently on week #5 taking GW/S4/LGD/RAD/MK-2866...strength is going WAY up!
Today was shoulders and on OHP I went up 25 pounds and got the same rep ranges as the week before.

It was the vision side effects - the yellow tint was a bit bothersome and had some difficulty with seeing well in low light situations (restaurants & nightclubs) as well as early morning trips to the bathroom - felt like my bedroom was pitch black when it's really far from it...

Ya...I have similar issues, I workout at 4:00 A.M. and have a 30 minute drive to the gym.
The contrast values get crushed(no middle tones) so blacks are BLACK!!!!
Driving in the rain at night......pretty tough.

Hi Folks,

I recently finished my first SARMs cycle and wanted to first thank you all for your advice.

Overall I'm very, very pleased with the results from the following stack (all from SarmsX):
SR9009
S4
GW
LGD
MK-2866

Currently doing a mini PCT but already thinking ahead you could say. I'm very eager to start another cycle just as soon as I've finished PCT and the recommended 2 or 3 week break.

My question, for a second cycle, is what the best SARMS stack would be for purely mass & strength gains. I'm not particularly worried about cutting - just want to work on getting some size and strength. As well, I can say that I did not enjoy the side effects of S4 and would prefer to avoid it unless there is a really good argument to again tolerate those sides for another 12 weeks.

I've seen mention of RAD140 as another good mass builder - would love to see a stack incorporating it if this makes sense for a second round.

Thanks so much folks!

This could be the best and most (brutally) honest site regarding any kind of PEDs. So very much appreciated!

hey brother... nice work on your first cycle... i have a very strong plan for your next cycle... here is the layout... you already know to get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here you go bro... also, i would recommend running 677 for 6 months to a year

1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

hey brother... nice work on your first cycle... i have a very strong plan for your next cycle... here is the layout... you already know to get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here you go bro... also, i would recommend running 677 for 6 months to a year

1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This right here is perfect if you want the best stack possible for mass and strength. You really can't go wrong with this at all.

I would also try to keep running the MK-677 on through pct and beyond past this cycle. It keeps getting better and better the longer you run it. I can tell you that from experience. I'm on it right now and have been for about 5 months now

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks much fellas...

Very excited about a 16 week program! Really appreciate that and its something I hadn't really thought of...

I've run through the dosages and concentrations. If someone could check my math here I'd appreciate it as this is what I think I need to put together from SarmsX:

8 bottles RAD140
4 bottles MK677 (for the 16 weeks, plus an additional 4 bottles to perhaps extend another 16 weeks)
3 bottles LGD
4 bottles GW
2 bottles MK2866

plus their mini pct stack...

Just want to make sure I have the quantities right before contacting them.

Thanks much!

Thanks much fellas...

Very excited about a 16 week program! Really appreciate that and its something I hadn't really thought of...

I've run through the dosages and concentrations. If someone could check my math here I'd appreciate it as this is what I think I need to put together from SarmsX:

8 bottles RAD140
4 bottles MK677 (for the 16 weeks, plus an additional 4 bottles to perhaps extend another 16 weeks)
3 bottles LGD
4 bottles GW
2 bottles MK2866

plus their mini pct stack...

Just want to make sure I have the quantities right before contacting them.

Thanks much!

yes, that is all correct bro...

Top Bottom