napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions on npp/test cycle

costatoyz

Hello gents, this would be my 2nd cycle and this is what im considering. Although i need some help on how long to run caber. Not sure to stop after last npp pin or until the end of the 12th week etc.

I would like to throw in a clean bulk (i mean clean diet but still on a caloric surplus) and id like to use test c and npp.

This is what i have in mind:

Week 1-10 test c/300 split doses (mon wed fri) and npp 300 week (mon wed fri too)

Week 10-12 test c/300 (tue and fri)

Week 1-10 caber e3d 0.5mg

Week 1-12 aromasin 12.5 or 15mg eod

Week 1-12 cycle assist

Week 15-18 pct

Pct:
Week 1-4 cycle assist, GW and MK

Week 1-2
Nolvadex 40, clomid 50, aromasin 12.5 or 15 eod

Week3-4
Nolvadex 20, clomid 25, aromasin 12.5 or 15 eod

Stats:
5'8
14-15% bf
10 yrs

also, this is what i read and im wondeing how true it is:

Tamoxifen on nandrolone cycles and on PCT (post cycle therapy) can strengthen progestogenic activity of nandrolone, so it should not be used. Clomid or toremifene are recommended for PCT after all 19-nor testosterone modifications.

So i shouldnt use nolva on pct?? Substitute it for toremifene?

Last edited:
Hello gents, this would be my 2nd cycle and this is what im considering. Although i need some help on how long to run caber. Not sure to stop after last npp pin or until the end of the 12th week etc.

I would like to throw in a clean bulk (i mean clean diet but still on a caloric surplus) and id like to use test c and npp.

This is what i have in mind:

Week 1-10 test c/300 split doses (mon wed fri) and npp 300 week (mon wed fri too)

Week 10-12 test c/300 (tue and fri)

Week 1-10 caber e3d 0.5mg

Week 1-12 aromasin 12.5 or 15mg eod

Week 1-12 cycle assist

Week 15-18 pct

Pct:
Week 1-4 cycle assist, GW and MK

Week 1-2
Nolvadex 40, clomid 50, aromasin 12.5 or 15 eod

Week3-4
Nolvadex 20, clomid 25, aromasin 12.5 or 15 eod

Stats:
5'8
14-15% bf
10 yrs

also, this is what i read and im wondeing how true it is:

Tamoxifen on nandrolone cycles and on PCT (post cycle therapy) can strengthen progestogenic activity of nandrolone, so it should not be used. Clomid or toremifene are recommended for PCT after all 19-nor testosterone modifications.

So i shouldnt use nolva on pct?? Substitute it for toremifene?

Don't worry about the Nolvadex and PCT. Just run the complete PCT

Also I recommend getting bodyfat down first, get back to 12 or 13 first. (Lower bf = less estrogenic side effects)

Also if you were to pin with such frequency, I would use Test Propionate. Not a long ester and a short ester. Means you can start PCT sooner!

Just my 0.02

Don't worry about the Nolvadex and PCT. Just run the complete PCT

Also I recommend getting bodyfat down first, get back to 12 or 13 first. (Lower bf = less estrogenic side effects)

Also if you were to pin with such frequency, I would use Test Propionate. Not a long ester and a short ester. Means you can start PCT sooner!

Just my 0.02

Is there pip on prop? I do delts

Also, 170 pounds at 14 percent bodyfat and 5 foot 8.. is not impressive to me whatsoever actually :(

Scale says 15 down to 12. It fluctuates everytime. Since they are not accurate, im guessing 15. Handheld machine says 12.4. Im just going w the highest idk.

Top Bottom