napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions on HGH Fragment 176-191

bobnolab

Title says it all. Any opinions on this peptide? Has anyone used it and could share their results/thoughts if any. Thanks!

I've never tried it myself, but I'm definitely interested to hear more from those who have.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to orde

I've never tried it myself, but I'm definitely interested to hear more from those who have.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to orde

I’ve been trying to do my research it’s said to have 12.5x the fat burning effect of HGH itself with minimal to no side effects but as always numbers can be exaggerated or mitigated when it comes to side effects, so hopefully we can hear first hand from someone who’s used it.

In simple terms it the portion (fragment) of HGH that does the fat burning. I myself just prefer HGH and get the full benefits.

im not a fan of it at all... ive used it a few times and wont be using it again... its a pain in the ass in terms of timing around eating and having to inject multiple times per day and you really dont get much out of it at all... im not a fan whatsoever... for me, its a waste of time and money

Same for me. Was a bit of a pain in the ass and really didnt get much out of it. Not worth the money. I got way better results with a sarm cutting stack.

What’s the best fat burning peptide results/reviews/experience wise. I know it’s specific to each person but just a generalization

What’s the best fat burning peptide results/reviews/experience wise. I know it’s specific to each person but just a generalization
For me it was sarms.... ostarine/s4/SR9009. Little to no sides and loved the way I looked. Super vascular and leaned out nicely while still gaining strength.

For me it was sarms.... ostarine/s4/SR9009. Little to no sides and loved the way I looked. Super vascular and leaned out nicely while still gaining strength.

I’m stacking mk2866/sr9009/gw atm just looking for a peptide to introduce near the end of my goal

I’m stacking mk2866/sr9009/gw atm just looking for a peptide to introduce near the end of my goal
Gotcha..... i tried a few peptides and wasn't impressed with any of them. Good luck tho man. I'm sure theres something out there that'll do what you need it to!

Gotcha..... i tried a few peptides and wasn't impressed with any of them. Good luck tho man. I'm sure theres something out there that'll do what you need it to!

Yeah it seems like peptides are perfect on paper but never give the results they say from everything I’ve heard so I might just save my money

Yeah it seems like peptides are perfect on paper but never give the results they say from everything I’ve heard so I might just save my money
i would bro... ive tired several of the "best sources" over the years and was just terribly disappointed... to be 100 percent honest... if i was offered to run them free, i would decline...

Top Bottom