napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

opinions and help about 1st cycle

Mark.morris

Well lads just starting my frist cycle need a few opinions on the cycle im going to be useing which is Decabol 250 and andropen 275 and the way I have been suggested to run my cycle is Decabol 1ml andropen 2ml and thats it for 10 weeks with one 3ml dab a week only have them two compounds...will I need an ai...have my pst to boost my balls back up!!!what do yey guys think of the cycle what will the gains be like with good training diet etc our is that method a no go just made this sort guys be really nice to hear back from a few of yey with opinions

what on earth are you dong man? this is NOT what you run on a first cycle whatsoever... you dont know what you are doing and you are going to make severe mistakes... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Well lads just starting my frist cycle need a few opinions on the cycle im going to be useing which is Decabol 250 and andropen 275 and the way I have been suggested to run my cycle is Decabol 1ml andropen 2ml and thats it for 10 weeks with one 3ml dab a week only have them two compounds...will I need an ai...have my pst to boost my balls back up!!!what do yey guys think of the cycle what will the gains be like with good training diet etc our is that method a no go just made this sort guys be really nice to hear back from a few of yey with opinions
Dude that is a train wreck and you need to stop that nonsense now. Before we can advise you we need to know your full stats, goals, and experience

The decabol is nandrolene decanote...22 80kg 5 foot 8...the guyi got them off told me to take it this way have had them about a week but.
im justa bit weary going on it dont seem safe

The decabol is nandrolene decanote...22 80kg 5 foot 8...the guyi got them off told me to take it this way have had them about a week but.
im justa bit weary going on it dont seem safe
Bro at your age you shouldn't even be considering steroids yet. You are far too young right now. You also need to do a lot more research.

Sarms might be a better alternative for you and I can certainly help you set up a cycle for that if you tell me your goals

yeah dude did alot of research over the last few weeks still have the cycle but have not went near it...Im probably still going to use these compounds but im not going to be using that amount..im probably going to use 100mg of deca and not sure about how much anropren but it will be a low dosage also.. have a good stong pct for 6 weeks....would you advise me what dosage to take on this cycle..

yeah dude did alot of research over the last few weeks still have the cycle but have not went near it...Im probably still going to use these compounds but im not going to be using that amount..im probably going to use 100mg of deca and not sure about how much anropren but it will be a low dosage also.. have a good stong pct for 6 weeks....would you advise me what dosage to take on this cycle..

A lot of research over the last few weeks? Whoa don't over do it there lol. Listen to the veterans here who have been researching for YEARS. Your a couple years too young to be using. Even if you were ready you don't use 2 injectable compounds for your first cycle. But seeing as you have said your probably going to do them anyway, good luck hope that strong pct you say you have works. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is risky useing two compounds for frist cycle especially if I have reaction i wont no witch one is causing it...decas recover aslo takes a while but fuck it so lucky didn't trust the guy I got them of a what waste of money

Top Bottom