napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions on Altitude training masks and Test/EQ cycle

FL1025

VIP Member
I was having a discussion with Tx about this and wanted to get everyone's opinion on using an Altitude training mask during a test/eq cycle for increased endurance...Thoughts? And how would you structure your training?

Bro just close your mouth and breath only through your nose while doing cardio. Same thing. In the army we just ran long distance with mouth guards in whole time. Just gets you used to having less oxygen. It does not simulate high altitude though.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

The amount of suckers who throw money away on bullshit these days is mind boggling.

In the Corps we just ran with our Pro-Masks (NBC protective masks) on... enlist and you can get one for free.

lmao, hey try it out I personally wouldn't wear one, but I see folks that do, I just don't know physiologically that it can really replicate altitude you get less oxygen sure but im pretty sure at altitude your lungs are smaller. almost like diving the pressure collapses your lungs so to speak.

If somebody is seriously into endurance training, maybe they have their place. I don't know exactly. I know I personally don't want to use them. If I want better endurance, for me it's GW and SR9009

Yea obviously I wouldn't t think just benching and doing bodybuilding training it would be beneficial. Just looking for users who mayve used them before, how they incorporated their training with it and what effects they saw. Obviously you would look retarted walking around with it on.

Yea obviously I wouldn't t think just benching and doing bodybuilding training it would be beneficial. Just looking for users who mayve used them before, how they incorporated their training with it and what effects they saw. Obviously you would look retarted walking around with it on.

How you look is pointless, we're not @ the gym for a fashion show.

This thing has no place in the bodybuilding world. Bowflex, ab roller, Planet Fitness, etc........if someone is training to climb Mt. Everest then we have a different conversation.

How you look is pointless, we're not @ the gym for a fashion show.

This thing has no place in the bodybuilding world. Bowflex, ab roller, Planet Fitness, etc........if someone is training to climb Mt. Everest then we have a different conversation.
Yea man I'm not talking about for bodybuilding purposes, in the original post I said I was curious to see if anyone has actually used one and what the endurance increase was if any.

Yea man I'm not talking about for bodybuilding purposes, in the original post I said I was curious to see if anyone has actually used one and what the endurance increase was if any.

My bad...just ranting

Top Bottom