napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions about trying new AAS separate, before combining.

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

This might be one of my classic cases of over thinking lol, but I am just wondering your guys thoughts about using AAS separate (with test) before combining with others.

So, besides test, I have only used deca. My second cycle was test and deca. Now, for my third cycle I was so set-in-stone about using Test, deca, and EQ this time.

Now I am debating if I should just use Test and EQ, so I can tell exactly what EQ does for me. I know this is my own decision, but would it be a "smarter" move trying the EQ with the test first? I know there won't be a problem at all using deca along with this, but is this anyone else's thinking? Or just me? My goal is to very slightly bulk up, nothing crazy at all.

I know I am probably over thinking this, but would love to see if anyone else thinks this way.

Thanks guys

Not overthinking. Actually it's a good topic to discuss but probably one that's never going to have an exact answer. Like I said it all comes down to you.

I think the umbrella answer is that regardless of stacking all three together or running one of the other with test the main concern is that you use your protection and PCT.

I like the way you started. You started test only.......smart and safe. Then you added a single compound to your next cycle. Again, smart. Now your playing it safe and doing your research. This is the way it should be done.

You should be fine with test, deca, EQ. Deca and eq are very different. Contrary to what you may read, they are not at all alike and compliment each other very well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I'm gonna stick with my original plan. Test, Deca, and EQ. I'll be using arimidex, and I have Prami on hand.

Dosages are very moderate. Test and deca both at 300-350 (gonna run them even). EQ at 600.

It makes me feel better posting here and hearing your guys opinions.

I think it’s a fantastic idea. You’ll learn more as well. Also just because you can stack deca and EQ safely doesn’t mean they couldn’t result in some unexpected side effects. One at a time for learning purposes alone is smart in my book.

you are fine to go with three compounds this time... if you want to run just test and eq, thats also fine.. sometimes its nice to see different responses to each individual compound but either way, you are good to go

I agree. It's always nice to feel the ups and downs of a single compound to understand it completely. Cycling is a long process, years and years of learning.
I think it’s a fantastic idea. You’ll learn more as well. Also just because you can stack deca and EQ safely doesn’t mean they couldn’t result in some unexpected side effects. One at a time for learning purposes alone is smart in my book.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I am a Fan of trying everything seperetly to better understand what each compound does to you I mean your running a cycle either way so your going to make progress and Gainz either way you know. That’s just how I think of it. My first cycle I was a total Ass and rand Test, Tren, and T-Bol. Looking back now I would have never ran tren and just picked one AAS instead of combining them. My next cycle will be Test and either Masteron or Test and Proviron or Test and T-bol.

Hey guys,

This might be one of my classic cases of over thinking lol, but I am just wondering your guys thoughts about using AAS separate (with test) before combining with others.

So, besides test, I have only used deca. My second cycle was test and deca. Now, for my third cycle I was so set-in-stone about using Test, deca, and EQ this time.

Now I am debating if I should just use Test and EQ, so I can tell exactly what EQ does for me. I know this is my own decision, but would it be a "smarter" move trying the EQ with the test first? I know there won't be a problem at all using deca along with this, but is this anyone else's thinking? Or just me? My goal is to very slightly bulk up, nothing crazy at all.

I know I am probably over thinking this, but would love to see if anyone else thinks this way.

Thanks guys
I think that's a good mindset to have and running things on their own with test is good for the compounds that carry certain potential sides. I dont see an issue just adding in some of the milder compounds, and I think eq falls into that category.

For the record, I believe test, deca, eq is the absolute best cycle in the world of all, and I've tried more combinations of compounds than I can list

Top Bottom