napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion regarding first cycle

Pavangandhi

Hey buddy I've seen your videos on YouTube and I must say you've got serious knowledge. I'm actually planning to start my first cycle. I wanna get ripped as well as put some size on. Can u guide be what should I take. And how many mg a week and everything. Thanks in advance

you need to look at all the threads that say sticky! read them and them come back to this thread, they will rip you open with such a broad question!

Hey buddy I've seen your videos on YouTube and I must say you've got serious knowledge. I'm actually planning to start my first cycle. I wanna get ripped as well as put some size on. Can u guide be what should I take. And how many mg a week and everything. Thanks in advance

Why don't you start by giving us your full stats? Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

bro, PLEASE dont say you wanna "get RIPPPPEEDD" using steroid because that right there just disqualifies you from being taken serious...

you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

We can't help,you with anything without knowing your full stats, goals, and experience

Top Bottom