napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion on package

TossePer

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, and I'm looking very much forward to hanging out with you guys :) If you want to know more about me please read more below.

I'm looking into getting serious about trying samrs and I'm trying to find the right products, can you tell me what combination of sarms you would recommend for a guys who both train in the gym 4 times a week and also runs (5-10 km) 3 times a week? I'm looking to lose a few kilos and recompose the body. I know that the diet is 90% and I'm starting to get that dialled in (based on the "Diet and Nutrition basics 101" article here).

If you need more info please let me know.

About me:
Male
36 years
hight: 188
Weight: 90 kg
BMI: around 22
Ben training on/off for the past 16 years, but the last 6 years has ben steady training.
I also run quite a bit mostly 5k both slow and fast(ish)

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Per

Last edited:
To get the discussion started I'm thinking of something like this each day for 8 weeks (but starting with a smaller dosage in the first days) :

20 mg. MK-2866 (Ostarine)
50 mg. S4 (Anadrine) 25mg
20 mg. GW-501516 (Endurabol)
20 mg. RAD-140 (Testolone)

Should I be nervous of getting man breasts with something like this? And is there something I can do minimise the risk?
Also should I do some PTC after 8 weeks?
And can I then take a 4 week break and start again, if all goes well?

Thanks,

Your choice for the compounds is good but you need to take it up to 12 weeks to get the most out of it , and you need a mini pct, no need to start at low dosage and increase etc..

weeks 1-12 mk 2866 25 mg/day
weeks 1-12 S-4 50 mg/day split in 2 doses 4-6 hours apart
weeks 1-12 gw 20 mg/day
weeks 1-12 RAD-140 20 mg/day
weeks 9-12 DGA post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

mini pct weeks 13-16:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
gw 20 mg/day

After your pct is done, you take 4 weeks break and you can start another sarm cycle.Becareful where you buy your sarms from...a lot of fakes/underdosed sources out there...don't just blindly go for the cheapest source, do some research

you won't experience gyno issues with real sarms , the only side effect you'll notice is the annoying vision problem with s-4 and the slight supresion that will be fixed easy with the pct

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it :)
I'm probably going to buy it from Lady Pharma, as it seems like she has the right products.

Is there anything else I should think about, or is it just to get going?
Do you think there should be any problems doing cardio with the bow mentioned?

Best regards,

ofc there's no problem doing cardio...quite the opposite , gw will improve your cardio endurance and make it more efficient , the other compounds will hold and even build more muscle mass while being in calorie deficit.Pharma Lady's products are 100% legit so order with confidence :)

this is the stack i would go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi again,
Thanks again for all the help, I'm looking forward to giving it a go :)
I will probably start in Jan, that probably fits very well with shipment and so. Once I then I can post the pre and post results here.

Hi again,
Thanks again for all the help, I'm looking forward to giving it a go :)
I will probably start in Jan, that probably fits very well with shipment and so. Once I then I can post the pre and post results here.
Keep us updated

Hi again,
Am I somewhat correct that a cycle like the mentioned should cost around 2000-2300$?
Or am I miss calculating it.

Top Bottom