napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion on my bloodwork please

tylerneal45

So I am 27yo 6foot 2 11percent body fat and weigh 190lbs. Been training for eight ish years. Started cycling maybe 2 years ago. Did a few test only cycles. Felt as if I recovered fine with my pct. Three months ago I came off of my first stack which was masterone and test prop eod for 12 weeks. I did very well with this cycle but feel like it took longer to recover. Even though I did a pct..so I went and got my blood drawn by a doctor through my insurance. I told them I wanted a full blood panel. They tested me for EVERYTHING from STDs to test. Everything checked out normal except I had high protein levels in my urine by plus 1. Doc said he's not too concerned at these levels and it means my protein intake is high but not by much. They can detect it in my urine though. Anyways my test level was at a 348. I want to know some opinions on this level? Is it on the low side? I would say so right? Doc told me he says normal is 220 to 820. Please lmk some of your guys insight on this. I know it ranges between individuals. Also I have test prop and npp ready for my bulking cycle. Haven't started bc I wanted to see where I was at as far as goods. Thanks

That is on the low side. The problem with doctors such as your primary care Doctors is they don’t care to have your test levels very high at all and to me seem to barely pay attention to it unless it’s below 200. Which in my option is BS because our test levels have so much to do with so many things, but anyways did you get blood work in the past to know what your test levels are before you started cycling? Without that you don’t really m ow of that’s what your body is normally at. My test level naturally is in the mid 400s which to me is way to low and I feel like I notice sides of low T and had been feeling the sides for years.

what was your pre cycle blood work showing? its pretty hard to say when we dont have a starting point... you may have been there to begin with... if theres nothing to compare to then how do we know? on the surface its low but you may have already been there to start

what was your pre cycle blood work showing? its pretty hard to say when we dont have a starting point... you may have been there to begin with... if theres nothing to compare to then how do we know? on the surface its low but you may have already been there to start

I understand that but just being real with you I never got bloods done before. I was very uneducated but over time have become more aware of what i'm doing.... doc also told me to get my blood done again in 3 months bc I was somewhat honest with him and straight up told the dude I ran test for twelve weeks eod. I DID NOT tell him about the masterone tho. Anyways, after telling me "you look like a fit guy already and there is no need for it" and basically giving me the rundown on why not to ever do it again, he said your levels may be on the rise, basically that they were low due to cycle and are either back to normal or "on the rise". So I might just wait to run npp and test, and use that number as my base ya know? He also said to do my bloods first thing in the morning and I did this test in the afternoon! Thanks for any input.

Maybe waiting the three months to see of it changes would be a way to get somewhat of a base number? Or you think that's a waist of time

You are asking me to be a psychic which unfortunately i cannot be. There is absolutely no way to give anything other than hypothetical answers with no factual validity without knowing where you were before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you can wait if you like man... its not a bad idea or anything like that, its just impossible to say much with certainty and i dont like to bs people or act like theres a definitive answer if there isnt

Top Bottom