napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion on first time SARM cycle

almarazaz

Hi Dylan,

I’m 27 years old and are 5’7” weighing 175. I been reading a lot about SARM’s and doing some research on what each one does, and need your opinion on what you would think is the best for a first cycle. I have been working out for 9 years now and have put on a good amount of weight but seem to have hit a gaining wall. After doing my research and knowing that my ultimate goal is to pack on some lean mass while losing fat, I have what I think would be a good cycle for my intended purpose.

My cycle is as followed

- 12 week cycle of LGD-4033 @ 10 mg a day
- Followed by 4 week PCT including
• Clomid 50/50/25/25
• Nolva 40/20/20/20
• GW-501516 @ 20mg a day
• MK- 2866 @ 25mg a day

My questions are:
-Do you think my pct would be a good choice for this cycle?

-Should I run GW-501516 throughout the whole cycle (stack it), or should I just leave it in my pct to prevent fat gains at the end of the 12 weeks?

- Do you recommend a different SARM cycle for a first timer? Or PCT?

Thanks in advance,

You do not need both clomid and nolva . One is sufficient . Personally I prefer clomid , you can run GW through the whole cycle it will greatly be of assistance . If your trying to gain mass then LGD is the best bulking sarm for that . I got great results and strength increases from it.

I am a first time sarm user as well. Working out since the 90's and currently 38 years old. I am running GW, SR9009 and Osta for 12 weeks. I am seeing amazing results right now. Fat seems to be melting off, endurance is insane and my sleep is awesome. I am losing weight and getting stronger which is something i have never experienced. In my newbie opinion i could not be happier with GW, SR9009 and Ostarine for a recomp cycle.

Aussymatt,

Thanks for the insight. Have you used both clomid and nova before? Is the a reason why you prefer clomid?

Top Bottom