Week 1-12 mk 2866
Week 1-12 test prop 250
Week 1-12 mast 700
Week 1-6 tbol 40
Week 10-12 halo 10-20
Ai eod 12.5
It's my 6th cycle
Please advise

If it's a precontest cycle, I would have S4 and GW in there, and I'd replace LGD with RAD140

Last edited:
do you run pct or are you on trt? i would go with gw and rad in this scenario for sure... good dosing on test and mast as well..

No I'm not on art just bridging with sarms right now my last cycle was 4 month ago and next cycle begin after one month, Dylan please advise of dosing off tbol and halo shall I run both as I mentioned dosing or I drop tbol?

No I'm not on art just bridging with sarms right now my last cycle was 4 month ago and next cycle begin after one month, Dylan please advise of dosing off tbol and halo shall I run both as I mentioned dosing or I drop tbol?
if it were me, i would drop tbol and kick with winstrol myself and then finish with halo... dosing on halo is correct...

Ok got you, just ran Winnie last cycle and didn't realize anything noticable may be it wasn't legit but the cycle before I ran tbol and I was in strict diet I was shredded like status

I'll run cycle assist all cycle period and I'll get extra milk thistle and kidney cleanser , do you recommend anything else ?

Hey Dylan, would you considered 3 weeks of anadrol instead of tbol to kick on cycle be a better option ? As I needed to be shredded I need done size as well..
Would be look like
scenario one
Test p 1-12, 250
Anadrol 1-3, 25
Mast 1-12, 700
Halo 10-12 10-20
scenario two
Test p 1-12 250
Tbol or winstrol 1-6 50
Mast 1-12 700
Halo 10-12 10-12
Which one is ideal for my situation ?
I need size and condition for second biggest show in the state please advise

ive already said to kick with winstrol and finish with halo... i dont understand bro... the answer is not going to change

Hey Dylan, would you considered 3 weeks of anadrol instead of tbol to kick on cycle be a better option ? As I needed to be shredded I need done size as well..
Would be look like
scenario one
Test p 1-12, 250
Anadrol 1-3, 25
Mast 1-12, 700
Halo 10-12 10-20
scenario two
Test p 1-12 250
Tbol or winstrol 1-6 50
Mast 1-12 700
Halo 10-12 10-12
Which one is ideal for my situation ?
I need size and condition for second biggest show in the state please advise

I wouldn't. One of the biggest mistakes people make in prep is trying to do too much. You never try to add size and muscle in prep. That's what the off season is for. In a caloric defcit at poverty calorie levels to get to a very low stage condition, it is virtually impossible to add muscle. Concentrate on condition. That's it. Most people fall short on that, and don't be that guy

Hi Dylan my last competition I was dieting and cardio for 20 weeks but I was holding done fat in my lower abs or at least not as good as my upper abs what do you think as a supplement can help that stubborn fat I attached a photo

Hi Dylan my last competition I was dieting and cardio for 20 weeks but I was holding done fat in my lower abs or at least not as good as my upper abs what do you think as a supplement can help that stubborn fat I attached a photo
Add the GW in like I recommended to you and that will help, but honestly you just have to make that diet super tight. That last bit of fat is the hardest and to lose it pretty much requires going to poverty level on calories

Top Bottom