napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion about potential cycle

transformer100

Hey Dylan, after watching your videos and doing research on EliteFitness and other documentation, i would like to start in february/march , a cycle with Primo(Methanolon) + Sustanon 250 or Test E ( Sust or Test just to avoid libido problems that Primo may cause)

About me:
Wheight : 78kg/ 171 lbs
Height: 1.78 cm
BodyFat : about 9%
training with weights : 4 years ( 4 times per week)
kickboxing :4 years

So long story short , i am a kickboxer and like in any sports i also do weight training. Body fat percentage is like i said 9% due to heavy kickboxing trainings almost each day (6 times per week).

So i would like your opinion on the dosages i would like to use for this cycle (i choosed Primo due to quality mass building and lower androgenic rate, compared to Test E/C).

I am planing something like this :

PRIMO: 300mg/ week ( 150 ml x 2 shoots) -14 weeks
SUSTANON 250/ TEST E - 200-250ml / week (divided 2 shoots -same as Primo) - 16 weeks (2 weeks longer that Primo)

Also PCT with Nolva Clomid and Pregnyl (Pregnyl starting earlyer - from week 12) .

What do you think about those dosages?

You did pick Test E.

Correct me if I'm wrong but as a kickboxer isn't your endurance your top concern?

Yes endurance is top concern but i can take a "offseason time" ( in wich i don't fight in competitions, only do routine training) to add some quality mass . Test E or Test Mix (sustanon 250 ) will be used only to balance the libido potential effect of Primo . That's why the low dosage and thats why only one will be used , either Test E or Sustanon 250. I am trying to go for a few kilos of quality muscle mass with primo ( 3-4 kg for the fighting category) as for Test E - kickboxing + nutrition should minimise water retention for the cycle period.
What i dont know is how my body will react to PRIMO , thats why i am asking about dosage. Short story , my expectations from this cycle is to maintain 3-4 kg of lean muscle mass after i finish PCT.

1-14 test 250-350 mg week
1-14 primo 600 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust as necessary)
13-16 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 17-22

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ty for the fast and acurate response , the only problem being the aquisition on the SARMS (MK-2866 and GW-501516) here in my country (Romania). If anyone has a good source that will ship specified SARMS to my country , i am open to advice. I have all the components for this cycle , except the following for PCT - SARMS and Organ ST
I am curentlly trying to find the SARMS because i don't want to start the cycle until i have all the PCT combo. Organ ST is easy aquisition since DGANUTRITION ships to Romania and the shipping fee is very small.

Top Bottom