napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion about possible vendor

Wooshort

Hi Dylan

I am currently finishing up my first test only cycle. My next cycle will be the first time getting my test on my own from a website.

I was hoping to get your opinion on two sites.

Daddy rounds-I found lots of reviews most were positive.

And

Napsgear.org

I know you dont like recommending sites but I am quite nervous about buying online and just want to find good product. If there is anyway you could get me pointed in the right direction I would appreciate it.

do what sdfa says. Dylan isn't here to spoon feed you bro, you have to do this research for yourself. It's not difficult.

so you know i dont discuss and/or recommend sources, yet you ask me anyway... now brother, its a good thing im cool as fuck but thats pretty insulting to say the least.. .go to our source section and im sure you can get help there... please dont be insulting to me again though or you likely wont get such a kind response the next time...

My apologies

so you know i dont discuss and/or recommend sources, yet you ask me anyway... now brother, its a good thing im cool as fuck but thats pretty insulting to say the least.. .go to our source section and im sure you can get help there... please dont be insulting to me again though or you likely wont get such a kind response the next time...

My apologies Dylan. I knew your rule but I asked anyway. Won't happen again.

I'm 35 5'10" 160 lbs and a big city firefighter looking for an extra edge as I have plateaued.

I had to end my first ever cycle early because my source flaked out on me and disappeared when I tried getting my pct supplies. I stopped at week 6 of 10.

I was taking 250 mg Test E every 4 days (General European Pharmaceuticals) and was doing well. I gained 10 lbs and had very little side effects other then what is expected. No Gyno either. I had clomide but wan ant taking it like I should based on what I now know was bad advice. Next time I plan on taking adex. My libido was all over the place however. Some days I would be a rockstar and others I would struggleif ya know what I mean.

To be honest I started my cycle way to early. I didn't know nearly enough about it before starting it. This time I want to do it the right way and have all my gear in place before I start.

The more I read about sources the more nervous I get. I'm more worried about getting bad gear then I am not receiving it.

Thanks guys and once again my apologies.

My apologies Dylan. I knew your rule but I asked anyway. Won't happen again.

I'm 35 5'10" 160 lbs and a big city firefighter looking for an extra edge as I have plateaued.

I had to end my first ever cycle early because my source flaked out on me and disappeared when I tried getting my pct supplies. I stopped at week 6 of 10.

I was taking 250 mg Test E every 4 days (General European Pharmaceuticals) and was doing well. I gained 10 lbs and had very little side effects other then what is expected. No Gyno either. I had clomide but wan ant taking it like I should based on what I now know was bad advice. Next time I plan on taking adex. My libido was all over the place however. Some days I would be a rockstar and others I would struggleif ya know what I mean.

To be honest I started my cycle way to early. I didn't know nearly enough about it before starting it. This time I want to do it the right way and have all my gear in place before I start.

The more I read about sources the more nervous I get. I'm more worried about getting bad gear then I am not receiving it.

Thanks guys and once again my apologies.
no need to apologize bro, i think you were just kind of panicking and its cool man... here's the deal though... you are only 160 lbs at 5'10"... you should NEVER be using steroids when you are that undersized... when did you actually finish that cycle? have you had bloodwork man?? im worried about your recovery running basically nothing for pct...

no need to apologize bro, i think you were just kind of panicking and its cool man... here's the deal though... you are only 160 lbs at 5'10"... you should NEVER be using steroids when you are that undersized... when did you actually finish that cycle? have you had bloodwork man?? im worried about your recovery running basically nothing for pct...

My last injection was June 20th. I did go to my primary care who consulted with a endocrinologist who said if I stopped now I would be fine. He said I might get a little tired for a day or two but that's it. No blood work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your way too undersized man... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

Why shouldn't I be taking test at my size?

Because the amount of size and growth with no foundation in a short period of time is hard on your body. Joints, ligaments etc.

What if I dropped down to 250mg a week until I put on that size then bumped it up?

your way too undersized man... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

What if I dropped it down to 250mg a week until I put on the size?

clearly you not grasping the concept... you do whatever you like bro but im not advising steroid use to anyone that undersized, period

I understand. I'm asking you because I want to do it as safe as possible and I'm still learning. That's why I'm asking someone who knows a hell of a lot more then me. Not trying to be difficult.

i get that but i already said that you cannot use steroids at your size and then you next question is still about using them... i dont get it man... i dont have that kind of time for people that done listen especially when im spending extra time helping you

I totally appreciate your time and especially your expertise. My thought process was if 500mg a week would make me grow to fast maybe 250 won't. I didn't know that meant period end of story.

Again thank you for your time, I know you are here to help and don't want to waste it.

Last edited:
What if I dropped down to 250mg a week until I put on that size then bumped it up?

I think you are missing the point. You shouldn't be using test or any steroid at any dose until you've built the right foundation.

Sarms could be a good alternative for you. Have you looked into them?

I definitely was. Now I get it.

And no I haven't to be honest with you I didn't know what they were until today. I'm making many newbie mistakes, but that's why I am here.

I will definitely look into them.

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom