sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about new primeval labs prohormones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Opinion about new primeval labs prohormones

Hey guys i just wanted to ask for your opinions regarding the new prohormones released by primeval labs
    they says its not methylated or toxic in any way it just requires a pct due to shutdown
    Their 1 Andro and 4 Andro and Norandro(Deca precursor) seem really interesting so i would like your two cents please
    Cheers

That Shit is straight garbage bro...don't waste Ur money

No thanks I could get better gainz off sour patch kids and not be worried. Plus I love sour patch kids!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Why not just buy real prohormones from back in the day?.... Why not just use steroids?
    New things are scary...

Well tbh i dont want to use steroids i dont feel like im ready for it and in the country that im in right now it is verrrrry risky and i cant take sarms either and those prohormones seem good im hearing good reviews from those who tried it

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
    Well tbh i dont want to use steroids i dont feel like im ready for it and in the country that im in right now it is verrrrry risky and i cant take sarms either and those prohormones seem good im hearing good reviews from those who tried it
    If wherever the hell you're from has banned SARMs and gear and yet they allow these prohormones maybe that's telling you something. Why ban anabolics and sell this stuff? Again WHY BAN ANABOLICS AND ALLOW THIS STUFF? Obviously it is not classified as an anabolic agent where you're at because why? IT IS NOT ONE.

bb199ffc0d64e18d10cf3f098a4cd5f9.jpg

Hey guys i just wanted to ask for your opinions regarding the new prohormones released by primeval labs
    they says its not methylated or toxic in any way it just requires a pct due to shutdown
    Their 1 Andro and 4 Andro and Norandro(Deca precursor) seem really interesting so i would like your two cents please
    Cheers
    Big waste of money bro. Don't expect anything good from them. Any andro product worth a damn was banned back in the early 2000s

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

im not understanding why you cant take sarms but you can take this shit? it just doesn't make sense? is it price or what help me understand that

Liquid sarms have alcohol in them and i cant consume alcohol in my religion and second importing sarms is very difficult and i can literally get jailed for
    A friend of mine is getting primeval labs prohormones without any issues

Liquid sarms have alcohol in them and i cant consume alcohol in my religion and second importing sarms is very difficult and i can literally get jailed for
    A friend of mine is getting primeval labs prohormones without any issues
    so no cough syrup or anything like that huh