domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about new primeval labs prohormones

What country bro, bottom line. Some us get shit through the most stringent customs. If OZ you have plenty of local suppliers. And pro hormones tend to be as harsh or harsher then real AAS

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Liquid sarms have alcohol in them and i cant consume alcohol in my religion and second importing sarms is very difficult and i can literally get jailed for
    A friend of mine is getting primeval labs prohormones without any issues

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
    Liquid sarms have alcohol in them and i cant consume alcohol in my religion and second importing sarms is very difficult and i can literally get jailed for
    A friend of mine is getting primeval labs prohormones without any issues
    so no cough syrup or anything like that huh

Not really its just any use of alcohol for non treatment purposes is strictly forbidden

this is treating dem gainzzz

Well trust me its annoying im starting to consider pill sarms from enhanced athlete.com because of this restriction

whew bro you are willing to go to extreme measures. I mean its not enuff alcohol to really matter less that a shot if you were to take all 7 of them. I mean know you can drink alcohol if you were to be out of your country right?

I know its just im its something forbidden and i wont do it
    Im in Dubai right now and alcohol is easy to get its just i dont want to commit a sin

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
    Well trust me its annoying im starting to consider pill sarms from enhanced athlete.com because of this restriction
    You'd just be wasting your money bro. If you can't do liquid sarms from sarmsx I'd just go the aas route or do nothing at all personally

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

if you are going to ph's or pill form sarms and you are set on that I would go with the one that's the cheapest cuz you are prolly gonna get prohormones in the pill form sarms. or like someone else says go on ebay and get the old school ph's just get some liver and cycle assist protection