dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinion!!

Opinion!!

So, guys answer this without bringing politics into this, donít want to hear ďI donít like this guy, i like this guyĒ or any BS that will offend anybody here what so ever.

What are you opinions on building the Wall?

Personally iím all for it, if you want to come in, come in the right way.

I also ask you respect other peopleís opinion regarding this if someone is apposed to it or supports it. Just like I will.

Just curious.

~Tazz

i literally know nothing about politics and if i see this thread go to that, im deleting it because ive seen a lot of crazy psycho shit in my life but NEVER like ive seen with the way people act about fucking politics.. its the most sickening insane shit ive seen in my life these past few years... its sickening to say the least... so if you have an opinion on this topic, just write it and dont turn into a psycho please... my tolerance for that is zero, just so you know before you post

Boop! I donít think we need a wall, I just think we need to enable our border patrol and law enforcement to do what they have to to stop illegal immigration. Iím not opposed to a wall exactly but I donít think itís going to fix the problem unless you have giant caravans coming

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i literally know nothing about politics and if i see this thread go to that, im deleting it because ive seen a lot of crazy psycho shit in my life but NEVER like ive seen with the way people act about fucking politics.. its the most sickening insane shit ive seen in my life these past few years... its sickening to say the least... so if you have an opinion on this topic, just write it and dont turn into a psycho please... my tolerance for that is zero, just so you know before you post
    Thank you... I have a zero tolerance for this shit also. It's sickening to say the least. Save it for the voting booth. Gets absolutely nothing accomplished.

As far as the wall is concerned I just thought it was a political strategy. I'm really surprised it's getting built at all.
    Last edited by cbbram; 11-10-2018 at 05:51 PM.

I'm all for it but I don't think it's necessary. I think our country has the most layed back laws when it comes to illegal immigration. I think our border patrol is hamstrung and that needs to change. I was a carpenter and illegal immigration basically took down me and many others that were replaced with cheaper labor. Being a veteran I look at the number of men and women who haven't had as fortunate time assimilating into every day life as I have and they need help. Our country is a melting pot but right now its boiling over due to the welfare and every one wanting free things. I don't think we can afford to keep bringing people in and paying their way until they can acclimate. Many cities have gone to shit because of the influx in refugees that have been brought in in the last 10 years. Partly or mainly due to our government trying to push their agenda on foreign soil. If you are like me and a conspiracy theorist what if the wall is used to keep us in when everything goes to shit?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

If we spent the money it would cost to build the wall on humanitarian aid and stopped exploiting the countries these people are trying to flee they would be happy to stay there.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    If we spent the money it would cost to build the wall on humanitarian aid and stopped exploiting the countries these people are trying to flee they would be happy to stay there.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Interesting guys! Make some great points.

Honestly i think its a waste of money, they have been digging tunnels for years and they will climb the wall as well. It wont keep bad people out just poor people that cant afford big ladders.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bodazephyr View Post
    Honestly i think its a waste of money, they have been digging tunnels for years and they will climb the wall as well. It wont keep bad people out just poor people that cant afford big ladders.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I heard something around 60 feet! Going to be a long walk not getting spotted with a ladder that big and heavy haha!!
    But not a bad point, respected opinion.