napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OPEN BREW DISCUSSION

P

PHURIOUS

ok so I wanted to start a brew for those that either need advice or have experience to share in the art of brewing.

PHURIOUS said:
ok so I wanted to start a brew for those that either need advice or have experience to share in the art of brewing.

Excellent brother... This is an excellent thread for everyone to really learn what they are doing because i know there are a lot of guys misguided that make a lot of mistakes and not only is it costly financially but also in terms of general health... Let's get some good questions and knowledge passed here...

gotta start the brew section. I'll be following along cause this is something I want to try out.

If you do brew, its obvious the conditions need to be controlled, but how much? I've heard the gear is smoother and better all around when the environment is clean and the air is clear.

So cooking it on the stove is prob out of the question?

Basically I want to know if I have to be lab tech to make shit that is good to go.

Re: RE: Re: OPEN BREW DISCUSSION

9th Wonder said:
gotta start the brew section. I'll be following along cause this is something I want to try out.

If you do brew, its obvious the conditions need to be controlled, but how much? I've heard the gear is smoother and better all around when the environment is clean and the air is clear.

So cooking it on the stove is prob out of the question?

Basically I want to know if I have to be lab tech to make shit that is good to go.
No you dont. You just need to be clean. Take your time and dont be in a hurry to be done.

The true sterilization cones at the end when you filter it and then bottle.

THAT is where the mistakes happen.

9th Wonder said:
From what I understand it seems pretty inexpensive to get set up too.
Yes. For a novice type maybe around $250. Plus your hormones.

PHURIOUS said:
9th Wonder said:

Wish it was that cheap in Canada lol.... I was charged $150 in custom charges buying from medsupply.... no fun. About $1000 setup for me, plus hormones. I got a lot of nice stuff though... :D

Thinking about a 50/50/25 blend of Tne / Trne / Winny

What you think Phurious !

KingWizard said:
Thinking about a 50/50/25 blend of Tne / Trne / Winny

What you think Phurious !
Its doable.

PHURIOUS said:
9th Wonder said:

Wow, I didn't realize it was that inexpensive to get started. Maybe someday I'll go that route.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: OPEN BREW DISCUSSION

RickRock said:
9th Wonder said:

Wow, I didn't realize it was that inexpensive to get started. Maybe someday I'll go that route.
When I say $250 to get started. Thats literally just what u need in supplies. Not including the hormone for a personal use setup. So thats a 250ml beaker a couple stir rods. A few syringe filters. Sealed vials. Big syringes so.e tips. Ba bb and some carrier oil.

9th Wonder said:
Still that's not that much money to brew your own gear.
Not at all. Like for example to make test cyp at 200mg/ml. All you would need is 20g of test cyp. Give or take for purity of course. Which would make 100ml. Or 10 vials. So $250 plus the raws maybe around $40. You can have ten vials of try dosed cyp. Not bad.

You can definitely get a small set up for that amount. I mean, you'll be left hand filtering etc...but for personal usage it'll suffice on a small scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its cheap for sure... But be careful lol. Ask for help.... don't just assume, and be very sterile with what you do... CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.. then clean some more. Its not difficult... buts you do need to be careful.

Olympus said:
You can definitely get a small set up for that amount. I mean, you'll be left hand filtering etc...but for personal usage it'll suffice on a small scale.

Yes hand filtering. But isn't that kind of a right of passage for brewing? Going thru the bullshit crimp cramp. Lol

Olympus said:

I've read that's the toughest part is the filtering. But the electrical pumps seem to be the legit way because they eliminate the manual process right?

9th Wonder said:
Olympus said:

I've read that's the toughest part is the filtering. But the electrical pumps seem to be the legit way because they eliminate the manual process right?
I use a hand vaccum pump. Works great. U just pump to a certain psi and let it go to work. Every once in a while a couple pumps. But ya an electric pump is cool but spendy. I'll get one eventually. I'd rather buy more raws. Lol

Top Bottom