napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Only One SARMS

Elkamino

Good afternoon Gentlemen

Just for curiosity, if their was a scenario where you could only take one SAMRS, regardless of whats the specific goal, which one would you take?

From what i've read the most recommended one is S4, for volume and strength, but for fat loss and lean mass gains I've seen RAD 140 the most recommended one. (From the triple stack, which one would you choose above all?)

I might be wrong, but I am curious which would be the answer from most of the people here.

I know that the answer would depend of each personal goal, but the people who have tried SAMRS before should be able to say which one worked best for them.

BTW I've never taken any PED, but Ive been researching and find this very interesting.

Thanks in advance!

It honestly depends on the goal you have. Some shine where others don't as much, but for the best well rounded sarms in a 'll areas, RAD AND S4 would be the best in my opinion

ITS ALL dependent upon the goal you have.. if you are doing a strictly pick one scenario, so many people will have a different answer.. mk2866 has the most versatility but like for me, it would be gw501516 and s4 because of MY goals...

mk2886 is my fav, just for its versatility, coupled with gw to max it out. Personally gw should be in every cycle, so your best answer will always be 2 sarms.

Top Bottom