napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

That one song that gets you to lift insane amounts of weight...

For me it's something from Lamb of God. Too many songs to list that give me that effect

For me it's something from Lamb of God. Too many songs to list that give me that effect

That's gotta make out for some killer workouts to have multiple songs that get you there. I tire easily with songs and the ones that do get me there are the ones that get me wanting to kill everything in the gym.

That's gotta make out for some killer workouts to have multiple songs that get you there. I tire easily with songs and the ones that do get me there are the ones that get me wanting to kill everything in the gym.

Oh definitely man. I've filled up my iPod with nothing but music that makes me want to kill it every day!

anything from rage against the machine iono why but laely its been 70s soft rock lmao dr hook and shit i have no fucking idea why. 2 chainz or wyclef a coupla weeks ago

anything from rage against the machine iono why but laely its been 70s soft rock lmao dr hook and shit i have no fucking idea why. 2 chainz or wyclef a coupla weeks ago
Haha love me some Dr hook...but not for working out lol...

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

If I was ever to go on a rampage Killing in the name RATM, would be playing in my headset for sure!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Top Bottom