napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

One Month In - Average Results

Greetings all,

Today marks one month into my first cycle of Test C only at 300mg per week. Things are going well, but I'm not sure if I have unrealistic expectations.

Below is a link to my stats and cycle info.

http://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/first-cycle-24332.html

I am up 9 pounds in the first 4 weeks. Body fat went from 11.1% to 11.8%, so I would say I'm staying pretty lean. I've gained size everywhere on my body. Waist went from 30.4" to 30.9", which I'm not happy about. I've been doing a lot of ab work, so I stopped for the time being.

Weight: 149 - 158

Arms: 13.5" - 14"
Chest: 40.5" - 41"
Waist: 30.4" - 30.9"
Quads: 23" - 24"
Calves: 15" - 15.5"

One thing that's bothering me is my sex drive. It's pretty much the same. (Little to no sex drive) I know there's a lot of factors that go into it, but I would think tripling my test levels would have a positive effect on my sex drive. Isn't 4 weeks enough time for my blood levels to peak? Am I expecting too much or do I need another couple weeks for the test to peak? Also, I am constantly bloated. No holding water, just feel like there's a bowling ball in my stomach.

Bloodwork already scheduled at week 6.

Is my progress below, average or above?

Thanks in advance.

Don't the longer estered test take about 4 weeks to really start to build up and show results. Also are you logging on the forum or just personally. I'm about the same size curious as to how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like outstanding results to me...U controlling your estrogen?

Exactly what i was thinking. Estrogen may be high and holding water. That can effect libido also. I did 500mg/wk of test c and didnt feel much till about week six. Did bloods at week six and was at 3800 tt. My estrogen was high. Got that under control and probably increased test level even more. After that it was on!

not only has your test not come close to really getting going but it may also be indicative of elevated estrogen... are you controlling it properly? how is your sodium intake? are you getting enough potassium?

Cyp will really shine at about week 7 imo. As far as any perceived bloat and or water retention, estrogen would be your culprit. 12.5mg aromasin eod is merely a recommendation bro, not a standard textbook non negotiable standard. It's a starting point to be used to dial in your estrogen. Remember bro, you're smaller in stature and real muscle versus water weight takes years bro. 9 pounds is nothing to scoff at, imagine if at 8 weeks you gained 18 and retain 14. No shame in that at all. Expect some more oomph at week 7. Personally as far as my retarded ass goes 300mg a week is low, but who the fuck am I? Your Friendly Neighborhood Dumbass. Admittedly I can't even imagine what 300mg of test looks like unless it's a single pin. However, you're proceeding wisely and yes, your expectations are a bit high... don't worry brother, there will be plenty of gains to come. Be patient.

Shit. I am getting ready to run my first cycle which is almost identical to the above. I would be stoked with 9 lbs in the first 4 weeks.

Thanks for all the replies gentlemen. I'm logging everything in a notebook at home.

Right now I'm doing 12.5mg of aromasin EOD. When I got my pre-bloodwork done, my E2 was at 29. I figured I was in the sweet spot, so I went with the basic AI protocol. I know my elevated test levels will bump my estrogen. I feel really good besides the stomach bloat. Should I try a digestive enzyme and probiotic?

My sodium levels are probably high. I never use extra sodium on anything, but I do love my seasonings on protein. Potassium levels are probably average. I eat sweet potatoes twice a day as well as squash. I drink 120oz of water per day. That 120oz doesn't include the 36oz in my protein shakes and 56oz in my intra-workout.

Should I keep my schedule and get bloods at week 6 or should I do it now to see where my E2 is? Besides my digestive issues and my low sex drive, I feel really good.

Thanks again!

Where is your carb intake? If you are taking in too many carbs you will bloat and spill over, regardless of sodium, potassium, and water intake

You do probably need to have better electrolyte balance too it sounds like

Also if you don't think those are outstanding results for a month in, you do have unrealistic expectations

Where is your carb intake? If you are taking in too many carbs you will bloat and spill over, regardless of sodium, potassium, and water intake

You do probably need to have better electrolyte balance too it sounds like

Hey Rick,

Excessive carbs was my first thought, so a couple weeks ago I back them down from 225 to 150 and bumped my protein up to compensate the caloric deficit. My calories are split up between 5 full meals and 2 snacks in between per day.

Electrolyte balance; I'm not familiar with this. I'll do some research.

Thanks!

Hey Rick,

Excessive carbs was my first thought, so a couple weeks ago I back them down from 225 to 150 and bumped my protein up to compensate the caloric deficit. My calories are split up between 5 full meals and 2 snacks in between per day.

Electrolyte balance; I'm not familiar with this. I'll do some research.

Thanks!
Anytime bro. Let me know if you have any other questions

Bloodwork is scheduled for Monday morning. I'll let you know the results.

My weight has stabilized a bit. Sitting right at 160 for the past 6 days. Going to let it ride for a bit. If the scale doesn't move, I'll add another 100 calories and adjust accordingly.

If my bloods come back looking good, thoughts on add in proviron for the last 6 weeks of my cycle? I do realize my first cycle should be test only, but I figure if everything is in check and proviron is mild at best, it wouldn't hurt. Mainly looking to get the libio effect from it since I'm still suffering from low libido even after almost 6 weeks of being on cycle.

I just got my bloodwork back and with 300mg of Test-C a week, my levels came in over 2000. Everything else looked good.

Here's my question: on my pre-cycle bloods my E2 was 29. On my 6 week bloods my E2 was 29.9... Basically the same. I'm taking 12.5mg of aromasin from a source here.

Does this tell you anything?

2000 test levels on 300mg is good. Well, if your e2 was 29 prior with no AI and now your taking 300mg Test with 12.5mg AI, I would say the AI is working and holding E2 in check.

I just got my bloodwork back and with 300mg of Test-C a week, my levels came in over 2000. Everything else looked good.

Here's my question: on my pre-cycle bloods my E2 was 29. On my 6 week bloods my E2 was 29.9... Basically the same. I'm taking 12.5mg of aromasin from a source here.

Does this tell you anything?

Everything looks good to me bud. I see no problems

Top Bottom