napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

That ONE Game

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Alright this Sports forum needs some more action soooooo;

If you could get in a time machine and go to any ONE game, what would it be.....Any sport, any era...etc.

I'll get us started;

For me: 1980 Miracle On Ice

Let's hear your choice & why.

BigBusiness said:
The 2003 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl against Ohio State University and the Miami Hurricanes.

That was the game where the confetti was already falling and the refs re-started the game right?

World Series 2011 game 6, hands down.....my favorite team in the world the St Louis Cardinals pulling out a victory in one of the most historic World Series games of all time with 6 lead changes in 11 innings and the beautiful magic of Americas pastime in its finest moment.

I watched it at home, and even from the comfort of my couch, it was one of the best moments in sports history I've ever witnessed.

RickRock said:
World Series 2011 game 6, hands down.....my favorite team in the world the St Louis Cardinals pulling out a victory in one of the most historic World Series games of all time with 6 lead changes in 11 innings and the beautiful magic of Americas pastime in its finest moment.

I watched it at home, and even from the comfort of my couch, it was one of the best moments in sports history I've ever witnessed.

Granted I don't know everything about baseball, but the Cardinals seem to be the blue print MLB franchise; over the last few years they lose La Russa, Puljos, their #1 pitcher & they don't skip a beat

Re: RE: Re: That ONE Game

EZ_E said:
RickRock said:

Granted I don't know everything about baseball, but the Cardinals seem to be the blue print MLB franchise; over the last few years they lose La Russa, Puljos, their #1 pitcher & they don't skip a beat
That's exactly right brother. They truly are, and despite always having roster changes, they always find a way to win

RickRock said:

The real question is, did you cry? Trust me, as someone who grew up in Buffalo and ended up in Ontario, Canada...I would lose it if my team won!

NJBro said:

Stanley Cup Finals
Game 7, Madison Square Garden.

I remember having a mosh pit in the front yard after the game ended :mrgreen:

Still the worst icing call in the history of hockey.

BigBusiness said:
The 2003 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl against Ohio State University and the Miami Hurricanes.

Go Bucks! OH-IO!

Would have loved to have been at that game! I was a junior at Ohio State in 2003. What a crazy ass game! Good call man. Would have loved to have been at that one!

transformer24 said:
BigBusiness said:

Go Bucks! OH-IO!

Would have loved to have been at that game! I was a junior at Ohio State in 2003. What a crazy ass game! Good call man. Would have loved to have been at that one!
OH!!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
transformer24 said:
BigBusiness said:

Go Bucks! OH-IO!

OH!!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

IO!

transformer24 said:
BigBusiness said:

Go Bucks! OH-IO!

One of the best footballs game I've seen in my life. Football was born in Ohio!!!

BigBusiness said:
transformer24 said:
BigBusiness said:

Go Bucks! OH-IO!

One of the best footballs game I've seen in my life. Football was born in Ohio!!!

Amen to that brother!

Either the 1985 World Series when KC beat St Louis or the 1988 NCAA Nat Championship KU over Oklahoma. I was too young to really remember either of those games.

Top Bottom