napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Olympia 2015

Dmiller0097

I'm I the only one that thinks Dennis Wolf looked amazing and should have placed at the very least in the top 3? In my opinion I think he topped Phil for sure

I think the first night he looked better. He looked great the second night, but couldn't out pose the others. I say he should have taken third and Rhoden fourth. I'm sadly disappointed with Rhoden this showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Mr o was fucked. Rhoden looked two weeks out. Dennis came in better than I've ever seen him before. I feel he really got robbed. And Phil?! A perfect score?! come on....yes he looked amazing but giving him a perfect score. That's ridiculous lol.

At least knock him a point for looking like garbage in red trunks hahahah.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dmiller0097 said:
I'm I the only one that thinks Dennis Wolf looked amazing and should have placed at the very least in the top 3? In my opinion I think he topped Phil for sure
Wolf looked awesome, he pretty much had that late 90's look in my opinion. He did look better the night before though

TX TERROR said:
This Mr o was fucked. Rhoden looked two weeks out. Dennis came in better than I've ever seen him before. I feel he really got robbed. And Phil?! A perfect score?! come on....yes he looked amazing but giving him a perfect score. That's ridiculous lol.

At least knock him a point for looking like garbage in red trunks hahahah.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I can't stand Phil for a couple of reasons.. but he's got some good advisers. The improvement made from the night before was unreal.. I wish they'd made a mess of it :lol:

I had Wolf 3rd myself. Rhodden looked much better last year. The top two was spot on though. Phil was on point as always, even though I'm not his biggest fan. I was most impressed with Dexter, considering the fact that he is 46 and looked absolutely peeled and phenomenal

Wolf will never win. The olympia is no longer based on the best body. Its based on the best image for the ifbb. The best representative for the sport. The best spokesperson for the federation. Phil is thier yes man.
he is the image they want. He is there politician..and tgey made sure to take his competition (kai) out. Also not the first time this has happened. Nor the last. I didn't watch it. Don't care to. I already knew phil would win.
fuck the ifbb

Wolf was on point however Phil just has amazing genetics, u just can't beat that if he's on point

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Genetics are just a myth way overplayed by bodybuilding communities. If someone looks good they must have good genes. Its bullshit. They have good training good diet and good drugs and most importantly ambition and dedication.

I thought Rhoden had a better V-taper than Phil and Dexter...but what do I know.

No Kai Greene, no Dana Bailey.... :|

Tbh, I think they all look like shit. I just don't find anything appealing about them anymore. It has turned into a freak show

Top Bottom