napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oldman ready for a comeback

oldman

Hey guys. Brand new to the board. Looking to take make the move to get back to my younger self. I'm 49 years old and 4 years since I trained regular. I have gained 40 lbs of pure fat in the mean time.

I'm looking advice on a jumpstart. Routines, Products, dosages, etc... Plus what to take Post.

My ailments are slight joint pain and a week right knee from a shitty surgery. So Deep Squats are my limitation.

My goal is feel better first, stronger, and leaner. Not looking to get ripped. Plus gain back some flexibility. I'm not looking to spend a bundle because I don't have it as I have a new baby.

Looking for some help.

Oldman searching for the fountain of youth.

Welcome to the forum.

My recommendation is get some consistency back in the gym for a while and get yourself back into shape before using any PED's. Don't use PED's to get back into shape you could hurt yourself in the process.

glad you are getting yourself on the right path... key word being "right path" which would not include steroid use at this time whatsoever... you need consistency and discipline in diet and training and need to be in far better condition before even considering that... sarms would be an option but you need to get diet and training down before anything...

yeah what they said... big increase in strenght after 4 years might do you more harm ... you need to also strenghten your joints and tendons....

with a good routine and dieet you will drop the first 10 lbss very fast....

Finding something you like and you will stick with is the most important...

Top Bottom