napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Old School needs help

drb_iac

Hey guys, I am 65 years old and own my farm of cows, goats,chcikens, my own fruits and veggies, so this is how I eat. I have lifted since the 60's and just for strength's sake have done 300/300 deca/ cyp my whole life. I do it for 4 months, once per year. I am normally 6'2 and 219, but as of late the work has me feeling puny and I am 190lbs. I had hepatitis A years ago while out of the country, so just never did try orals. To put some lbs back on what do you think about a light dose of 40mg tren eod, or maybe 20mg dbol for 2-3 weeks. Can my liver handle this? It tests out as normal at the doc evey 6 mos, but I am kinda old and did have a liver issue many years ago. I just dont know who to ask. The deca/test cycle is not cutting it for me, as I am still feeling puny. If not dbol or tren does anybody have any suggestions? I am still strong on the weights, for example I did 50lb dumbell curls for 4 x8 today. Thanks so much, from an old Veterinarian!

I can't tell if this post is serious or not? :D But at 65 and still juicing, that's awesome man. Welcome to AR.

Re: RE: Old School needs help

drb_iac said:
Hey guys, I am 65 years old and own my farm of cows, goats,chcikens, my own fruits and veggies, so this is how I eat. I have lifted since the 60's and just for strength's sake have done 300/300 deca/ cyp my whole life. I do it for 4 months, once per year. I am normally 6'2 and 219, but as of late the work has me feeling puny and I am 190lbs. I had hepatitis A years ago while out of the country, so just never did try orals. To put some lbs back on what do you think about a light dose of 40mg tren eod, or maybe 20mg dbol for 2-3 weeks. Can my liver handle this? It tests out as normal at the doc evey 6 mos, but I am kinda old and did have a liver issue many years ago. I just dont know who to ask. The deca/test cycle is not cutting it for me, as I am still feeling puny. If not dbol or tren does anybody have any suggestions? I am still strong on the weights, for example I did 50lb dumbell curls for 4 x8 today. Thanks so much, from an old Veterinarian!
Welcome to AR. I love having older gents around, you guys always have the best stories.

As far as your question goes, I'm nowhere experienced enough to give you the right answer, especially not on something as serious as liver health and mixing orals.

In my opinion though, if you're regularly getting your bloods done and your liver enzymes are all normal, then I don't think it should be a problem. If you're not already doing so, invest in some TUDCA, NAC, and liv52 DS. These are all relatively very cheap supplements for what they provide. They are worth their weight in gold.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

I wish I were joking man. I think that SANE cycles keep you young longer, and of course I only eat what I grow or have. Groceries and docs are 24 miles away.
Back in the 60's I did dbol, and we made our own finaplex from pellets. Being I was on a farm we always had pellets for the cows. I know I am getting older and there is nothing we can do about getting old, but it dont mean I cant fight it. But in the fight I dont want to die. If I were younger I would do the tren and dbol together. But the combo of a past liver issues and being old have me hesitant. Yall can;t just tell me terms like I need this or that ,cause I dont know all of that stuff. I just got a puter last year..lol. You got to remember when I graduated from college there were no calculators yet. I hate feeling this thin so I think I may just do the dbol starting at 20mgs. If I remember back the dbol actually made us feel good but the tren made you feel like crapoza, cause you were up all night sweating.I can't do sleep deprived cause I am up at 4am and work till sundown. So dbol it is. Thanks for the help. Will just do 20mg then each week up by 5mg and go by feel.

drb_iac said:
I wish I were joking man. I think that SANE cycles keep you young longer, and of course I only eat what I grow or have. Groceries and docs are 24 miles away.
Back in the 60's I did dbol, and we made our own finaplex from pellets. Being I was on a farm we always had pellets for the cows. I know I am getting older and there is nothing we can do about getting old, but it dont mean I cant fight it. But in the fight I dont want to die. If I were younger I would do the tren and dbol together. But the combo of a past liver issues and being old have me hesitant. Yall can;t just tell me terms like I need this or that ,cause I dont know all of that stuff. I just got a puter last year..lol. You got to remember when I graduated from college there were no calculators yet. I hate feeling this thin so I think I may just do the dbol starting at 20mgs. If I remember back the dbol actually made us feel good but the tren made you feel like crapoza, cause you were up all night sweating.I can't do sleep deprived cause I am up at 4am and work till sundown. So dbol it is. Thanks for the help. Will just do 20mg then each week up by 5mg and go by feel.

Welcome to adrenaline rush and in actuality, welcome home brother... I love the motivation you have at your age and would love to help you stay on the right track... have you had any bloodwork done to see where you are at with everything first?

Well dont run out on us. Stick around. Im 51 and eat dbol like they r sweet tarts

I am not running bros. Dylan-I used to look like you but a little heavier.Used to do Dan Duchaine's Bodyopus and most of the year follow Dr DiPasquale, and Vince Gironda.Stayed on the thin side, at some point 6'2 and 229 while traing with a guy named Boyer Coe. We never knew what aerobics were. We figured they were counter productive to getting muscle.
Wifey says I just lack test but I am not. Just overttained..I think. And not so much from the weights but the work day. I would really like to get back over 200lbs.Preferably 215 or so. Breakfast is 6 eggs and some cheese. Lunch 1 lb of venison, and a huge bowl of turnips and greens. Dinner is fresh caught striped bass, uncooked greens salad with oil and vinegar, and some harboiled eggs. My thinking and question is this. Which is hardest on the liver..dbol or trenA. Having cattle means lots of tren..lol.
I am so glad I posted. I feel isolated. Certainly can't talk to the locals about this.

I really like you man. Glad you are going to stick around. How did you find this place? You came to the right place that's for sure man.

Welcome to adrenaline rush! We are glad to have you, and it's very nice having an older gym vet around such as yourself. Please make yourself at home here.

As for your questions, Dbol is going to be worse on your liver because it is a methylated oral. Tren can raise liver enzymes as well, but there are also other health implications to consider. Tren is the harshest steroid there is. It can negatively impact you lipids, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc, so it is not exactly the healthiest thing to run at your age. I think other options may be better. Dbol with some test actually wouldn't be bad as long as you run liver supports with it and don't exceed 4-6 weeks of use. There's also other mild options out there like equipoise, which I think could treat you well

You're an inspiration bro. Have you considered peptides for GH to really Touch on the anti aging benefits!? Whole different world. Shoot me a PM

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
You're an inspiration bro. Have you considered peptides for GH to really Touch on the anti aging benefits!? Whole different world. Shoot me a PM

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

^This is actually a very good idea at your age, and we have a great peptide source here with peptides warehouse

Guys-I will try the peptides or whatever you think. I kind of feel like I did in the 60's.We didn't know all of the info that you guys know today, but we knew what worked. Dylan-Yes I get blood panels done twice per year. Once by a hepatologist and once by a primary care. Remember I am on Medicare...lol. There have been no problems in many years since the Hep A. Cholesterol is 99, Blood Pressure is 116/65 and pulse 62. I take no meds.
My favorite stack back in the day was to start on dbol at 40mg/day for 6 weeks. Once per week 250mg sus, 250mg cyp,200 deca, 200 EQ. Then after 6 weeks drop the dbol and double everything else. We used tren as a stand alone for cutting, while eating nothing but steak, eggs, lettuce,tuna and raw veggies.
Carbs were at the highest around 70 gms per day. I understand the 17alpha stuff, but here is a question that will help me get a grip on liver toxicity.
I dont drink, but I have buds that drink a LOT. So is 40mg dbol a day as bad as my bud who puts away 1/2 to one 1000ml bottle of Jack per day???
Another bud drinks a 750 of gin plus a 12 pack per day. These guys have been drinking like this for 35 years. So which is worse? If the dbol or tren is this bad then I wont do it.

Re: RE: Re: Old School needs help

drb_iac said:
Guys-I will try the peptides or whatever you think. I kind of feel like I did in the 60's.We didn't know all of the info that you guys know today, but we knew what worked. Dylan-Yes I get blood panels done twice per year. Once by a hepatologist and once by a primary care. Remember I am on Medicare...lol. There have been no problems in many years since the Hep A. Cholesterol is 99, Blood Pressure is 116/65 and pulse 62. I take no meds.
My favorite stack back in the day was to start on dbol at 40mg/day for 6 weeks. Once per week 250mg sus, 250mg cyp,200 deca, 200 EQ. Then after 6 weeks drop the dbol and double everything else. We used tren as a stand alone for cutting, while eating nothing but steak, eggs, lettuce,tuna and raw veggies.
Carbs were at the highest around 70 gms per day. I understand the 17alpha stuff, but here is a question that will help me get a grip on liver toxicity.
I dont drink, but I have buds that drink a LOT. So is 40mg dbol a day as bad as my bud who puts away 1/2 to one 1000ml bottle of Jack per day???
Another bud drinks a 750 of gin plus a 12 pack per day. These guys have been drinking like this for 35 years. So which is worse? If the dbol or tren is this bad then I wont do it.
I highly highly doubt that 40mg of dbol is anywhere equivalent to the amount damage your buddies are causing on their liver.

You got to think, the liver is a living organ that has great powers to rejuvenate itself. You're talking about a cycle of a very low/moderate dose of dbol for 6 weeks. If you are dbol every single day for years then I would say, yes, that's a huge problem.

I seriously believe if you are getting monitored by a hepatologist and you've had no problems with your liver in years, I'd say go for it. You have been around the block, you know your body and I believe you know exactly what you're doing.

Peptides are awesome by the way. Definitely look into those and check out peptide warehouse.com

Thanks Iblled..yes been around the block a few times. Looked at my log over the last 40 years and have done 50 cycles in my lifetime. My log even has notes of feeling bad, feeling good etc. Looks like dbol was euphoric while tren made me feel crappy due to lack of sleep. I am leaning toward some dbol of which I have not done in 10 years. It also looks like in my log, I did not like short acting esters. I tended to hang with the long chains. The old saying fastest gains on = first gains you loose holds true.
I went to the peptides page and I have used Tamox, and of course clomid. The other stuff is like reading Greek, so I need guidance I guess.Also what is legal and what do I tip toe around. Also do not know what sarms are. I guess all I do know is gear, diet and weights. I watched most of Dylan's youtube stuff and if this makes you feel better..lol...he is correct on everything he speaks about. How did he learn so much at such a young age? I guess in my day you could not mutter out the word steriod unless you were with your closet buds.
So..I wil take some credit for you guys knowing so much..lol. We were walking chemistry sets! Good luck with your board.

Top Bottom