napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is it okay to switch gear brand during cyle?

Highjason

Hey guys,

Im currently on test deca cycle, and both are alpha pharma. I bought a vial each (10ml each) and they are alpha pharma.

My current supplier is MIA, probably arresed or something, so hes not replying my messages for days.

I found a new supplier and he only sells Meditech products.

Is it okay to switch to meditech test and deca during cycle? (From alpha pharma).

Also, is it okay to switch pct products? I have some left over nolva from last cycle (like 12 pills of 20mg)

Please give me your valuable advice!

Thanks bros

Labs are just labs man. The compound and mg/ml is the thing you should concentrate on. As long as you trust your source's quality, theres no problem with switching labs on cycle.

You obviously don't know a thing about gear. U should just stop.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

You obviously don't know a thing about gear. U should just stop.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
I'm with this. Op didn't have everything on hand before starting obviously. I'd say it's a wrap, pct, research and plan better next time. Op do you have pct planned and on hand?

Hey guys,

Im currently on test deca cycle, and both are alpha pharma. I bought a vial each (10ml each) and they are alpha pharma.

My current supplier is MIA, probably arresed or something, so hes not replying my messages for days.

I found a new supplier and he only sells Meditech products.

Is it okay to switch to meditech test and deca during cycle? (From alpha pharma).

Also, is it okay to switch pct products? I have some left over nolva from last cycle (like 12 pills of 20mg)

Please give me your valuable advice!

Thanks bros

It doesn't matter, gear or pct items if you switch brands.....assuming that the quality is similar. It won't make a bit of a difference.

Wait is your full stats, and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Geez, I wanna say something, but won't. My thoughts on this are as follows no, there's nothing wrong with it, but how can you attribute gains to a particular brand if you're switching gear like underwear? If I'm gonna run a brand, I run that brand so I can see what it does as a whole. At the end of my blast I can either stick with it, or walk away because I know something about it. That's just me though.

Last edited:
you can switch brands as often as you want but i wouldn't recommend it... you want to find someone with high quality who is consistent... if you are going to run a cycle, you buy THE ENTIRE cycle INCLUDING your pct OR YOU DONT START PERIOD... i will never understand people that buy a months worth of a cycle and then panic when something happens and they can't get the rest etc... if money is an issue, THEN DONT RUN STEROIDS PERIOD... this is not a cheap mans lifestyle... its not a diss whatsoever, its a simple fact... its like if you want to take up golf... well you best have plenty of money for lessons and equipment or you probably shouldn't play because your going to get waxed by everyone with the means... in the steroid world, if you can't get everything you need, your playing with your health and safety... its NOT a game... either get everything on hand first or dont run cycles period...

what does your pct look like?

Top Bottom