napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OK to mix liquid sarms?

gherty

So I've been on my current cycle for a week. Got my sarms from sarms.forsale. I noticed the alcohol really burns when I take it. It's getting bad- it's burning tissue off the inside of my lips and mouth. It's very uncomfortable to take now and my mouth is constantly dry.

Anyone have similar issues? Would it be a problem to drop my doses in water or juice to cut the alcohol? I'm concerned with disrupting the absorption if I do this.

Thanks for any advice.

Hopefully you aren't holding it in your mouth for long periods of time. What you want to do is just shoot it in and swallow right away. You can chase with water or something but I would not be mixing them in a glass or anything.

you can mix it man... it wont ruin it... dont mix it with a huge glass or anything but it will be fine...

If you want to do this what you should do is take like a pretty large sip of water, orange juice, etc and keep it in the back of your mouth. Then tilt head back and dose the sarms right into the liquid in the back of your mouth and swallow.

I wouldnt start mixing it in a glass or anything like that just mix it in your mouth but no need to swish around or anything just fire it down.

squirt it back of mouth where it isn't touching your mouth or lips

then chase down with juice. you won't taste a thing that way

This morning I squirted it into about an ounce of water, used a Nyquil cup. Went down perfectly

Top Bottom