Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh the Tren!

Oh the Tren!

I'm just about done with my Tren cycle. Just a few more days. It has been brought to my attention that my attitude / verbiage etc has been agitated lately. I apologize and I'll try to be more aware the next few days. The Tren has taken hold!!!

Weve all been there... im there right now myself bro
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Worth every outburst bro. Even when I had "The cough" one time & damn near killed me it was worth it! Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'll be there again soon enough

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Happens to the best of us. Worth it for the gains brother...

Gotta love trenittude! I've been there lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Let's be honest... most of them probably deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Let's be honest... most of them probably deserved it.

LOLLL... what do they say... "That's the tren talking" LOLLL

its just part of it... you have to know that going into it and often times you dont even realize it until you stop using it...

Okay, I just read all 27 pages of your cycle. Can you give an honest opinion here. This can be answered by anyone. Im gonna be home for 2 months on workmans comp going to therapy. Totally stupid reason by the way. Im trying to bulk but cant decide weather to use tren or NPP for the first time. So my questions are, if you were to do it again, would you run an oral with it or is that kinda over kill for the first time? Would you consider this adequate for a bulker? If im a little prone to get mouthy as in irritated easily, would tren be unwise? I know every one is different. Last question, with all the sides you experienced would you do this again. I know we are all different. Sorry for all the questions but gotta get my ducks in a row before this decision. Tren is not to be unprepared for. This will be my 6th cycle by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by gear therapist View Post
    Okay, I just read all 27 pages of your cycle. Can you give an honest opinion here. This can be answered by anyone. Im gonna be home for 2 months on workmans comp going to therapy. Totally stupid reason by the way. Im trying to bulk but cant decide weather to use tren or NPP for the first time. So my questions are, if you were to do it again, would you run an oral with it or is that kinda over kill for the first time? Would you consider this adequate for a bulker? If im a little prone to get mouthy as in irritated easily, would tren be unwise? I know every one is different. Last question, with all the sides you experienced would you do this again. I know we are all different. Sorry for all the questions but gotta get my ducks in a row before this decision. Tren is not to be unprepared for. This will be my 6th cycle by the way.
    Yes I will run Tren again. I recommend NPP over Tren for bulking. I don't think I'm going to run an oral especially with Tren. Tren is harsh enough by itself. I did not get lippy with anyone in person but I did get frustrated on the forum and dealing with a few Pharma Lady customers. If you guys seen some of the shit I deal with as a rep you would be mind blown. Most experiences however are positive. I'm not sure how you will handle it. I'm a mature 47 year old so I did pretty good.